• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indian bank VKYC issue

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi, I tried to open indian bank savings account online
Yesterday I filled all the details and ref number was generated
Today I tried to complete my vkyc but their link is not working the only way I have is to go through their mobile app
but in the mobile app I can reach till permissions page but it's not getting processed further it's showing an error" the microphone and camera cannot be accessed "

I've given all the permissions and and everything is ok but not able to go ahead and complete the process

what is the sol of this? and if I take that Ref number and visit a branch will they do kyc physically or they start a new application...

Need ur suggestions
Thank you.

Today I tried to complete my vkyc but their link is not working the only way I have is to go through their mobile app
but in the mobile app I can reach till permissions page but it's not getting processed further it's showing an error" the microphone and camera cannot be accessed "

I've given all the permissions and and everything is ok but not able to go ahead and complete the process

what is the sol of this? and if I take that Ref number and visit a branch will they do kyc physically or they start a new application...

Need ur suggestions
Thank you.
Open account in some other bank like IDFC,AU BOB SBI.

WHY INDIAN BANK?

Need ur suggestions
Thank you.
The application you filled just take a printout and submit it to branch they will open themselves. There is a notice board in branch where it's mentioned fill application form online take a printout and submit it here in the branch.

Open account in some other bank like IDFC,AU BOB SBI.

WHY INDIAN BANK?
I want to apply their cc because they don't provide cc if we don't have their account

I just want a card from them to have it in my collection

I know their cards are not beneficial but.... I want to add it to my collection
What do u ppl suggest Should I leave this application and move on? or any benefits of Indian bank credit cards

Need ur suggestions
Thank you.
If you have got the acc. no and cust ID generated then you can complete KYC at Branch. If not, new process will start.

Recently faced same issue while opening an account for my friend on his mobile. It was HDFC savings max. Everything done but at final page instead of giving acc no. and cust ID, it asked to visit branch after clicking Submit, no page appeared for Start vKYC. At branch they asked for fresh application and didn't proceed with existing one. But yes, they cancelled the same at Branch themselves. Later when I came to know about it from friend, I told him, at branch they deliberately start new applications to get their own commision. eKYC accounts give them nothing. For every Savings Max. account opened, referral code of agent opening at Branch gets them Rs.1000-2500 (1000 normal and 2500 if they push customer to get a FD of minmum 1L within 15 days).

I later asked him to mail HDFC support to know the reason and in response he got that you asked to cancel it so branch did it. This is how people get misguided and employees get their fair share by manipulating customer. If I were there at Branch that day, I would have taught them a lesson they would never forget. Unke saamney Mumbai Office call karta aur fir unka Father from Dadar bhi process karta application.
:ROFLMAO:

Back