• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie Mega Star Offer 10% Cashback Upto 500 🤑

BUDHRAJ

TF Ace
just pay 10 unique bill payment of min 500 and get 50 gems per bill payment so total 500 gems for free

if you have multiple cards then just pay 10 cc bills of min 500 and get 500

so, 500 for paying 5000 on cc bills thats 10% cashback

This is only for Indie megastar, you can see the offer at bottom of indie homepage or at tier upgrade page

*rewards will be credited within 72 hours

(maybe many of you already knew this but i tried recently so just posting here for those who don't know about this offer)

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 10.39.42 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-02-13 at 10.39.42 AM.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:
I was thinking of moving my funds to indie account because of rewards they are providing
But as it has become evident that gems devaluation is around the corner
I will not ...
Nooooo bro never . Their customer support is bad . And app is not well developed. Better use rbl for higher intrest rates

Linked Aadhaar using netbanking. Got successful message, can see approved status in mobile app. Bhindi app still says Aadhaar not updated. Any idea?

Received a call again today.
They have now begun assigning RMs to customers in the Megastar tier.
He clarified that adding funds of 50k after dropping to a lower tier would not result in an upgrade to a higher tier.
I questioned him about the possibility of opening a new account with a 50k deposit, to which he confirmed that such an action would indeed qualify the account for direct elevation to the Megastar tier.
Acknowledging his confirmation, I stated, "Alright, based on your advice, I will proceed to close my current account and open a new one." :ROFLMAO:

I have Indus CC for ages and have been over the years blocking every single number they call from. May be thats the reason I have so far not got any of these annoying calls.

He clarified that adding funds of 50k after dropping to a lower tier would not result in an upgrade to a higher tier.
I questioned him about the possibility of opening a new account with a 50k deposit, to which he confirmed that such an action would indeed qualify the account for direct elevation to the Megastar tier.
Acknowledging his confirmation, I stated, "Alright, based on your advice, I will proceed to close my current account and open a new one." :ROFLMAO:
they told me, after account downgrade,
50k and within 72 hrs account will be upgraded..

🙂

they told me, after account downgrade,
50k and within 72 hrs account will be upgraded..

🙂
Pagal hai ye.
I told him one of your colleagues told me the account would upgrade in that case.
then he started saying- no sir, I am your RM. I can't give you the wrong information. If you have any queries or need any help, call me directly.
He told me to save his number at least 10 times on call.

and if possible can someone recommend me a decent 0 MAB account we can get by initial funding (upto 2L possible)

but will they allow to reopen few days after closing the account? the account number will probably remain the same as indie follows 18+mobile no. format

Back