• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndiGo Kotak Credit Card Devaluation

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
IndiGo Kotak Credit Card Devaluation:

w.e.f
March 9th, 2024 -
  • Payments made towards rent, wallet loading, education, and government categories will not be counted towards the rewards structure.
  • The discounted convenience fee (Rs. 150) while booking flights on the IndiGo portal is no longer a benefit available for IndiGo Kotak 6E Rewards Credit Card holders.
IndiGo-Kotak-6E-Rewards-Credit-Card-Post.jpg

I think both IndiGo Kotak Credit Card is devalued - https://www.kotak.com/content/dam/Kotak/files/english-rcas.pdf

6E Rewards IndiGo Kotak credit card and 6E Rewards XL Kotak credit card.

Anyone receive any devaluation mail for 6E Rewards XL Kotak credit card ? let me know in comment section.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The benefits were bare minimum and now those have been discontinued too.

I feel bad for the people using this card, there are so many better cards out there in the market.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
The benefits were bare minimum and now those have been discontinued too.

I feel bad for the people using this card, there are so many better cards out there in the market.
Yes, for example - SBI Cashback credit card is one of the best credit card.

Direct 5% cashback credit to our card statement, no reward point, conversion value ka lafra.

SBI Cashback credit card is like Sprit, seedhi baat no bakwas.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes, for example - SBI Cashback credit card is one of the best credit card.

Direct 5% cashback credit to our card statement, no reward point, conversion value ka lafra.

SBI Cashback credit card is like Sprit, seedhi baat no bakwas.
Absolutely,

SBI Cashback for direct cashback.
Atlas for collecting airlines.
Amex cards for travel lovers.

The reward percentage is so much better with these cards, I want everyone to use them but at the same time, I don't want people to use them because if everyone uses just these, the monopoly would make the companies reduce the benefits lol.