• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Exclusive v/s IDFC Select/Wealth

ichiprof

TF Buzz
Do you think after having Indus Exclusive account opened under the offer, is it benefitable to still have IDFC Select Account?
Cons : (a) IDFC provides 6 banking account for family but you still have to maintain AMB even after onboarding.
(b) Onboarding requirement is higher for relationship banking programme.

Do you think after having Indus Exclusive account opened under the offer, is it benefitable to still have IDFC Select Account?
Cons : (a) IDFC provides 6 banking account for family but you still have to maintain AMB even after onboarding.
(b) Onboarding requirement is higher for relationship banking programme.

AMB is less for select if you are upgrading... 25K i think, no other bank are giving such facilities at such low AMB. Call Customer service, app has good interface with less downtime. In branch services are bad i can say with few exceptions.

If you already have exclusive.... no need for select... Unless you are interested in their credit cards or benefits like 1% cashback on debit card.

If you have both 25K is not big amount... enjoy the benefit of both.

AMB is less for select if you are upgrading... 25K i think, no other bank are giving such facilities at such low AMB. Call Customer service, app has good interface with less downtime. In branch services are bad i can say with few exceptions.

If you already have exclusive.... no need for select... Unless you are interested in their credit cards or benefits like 1% cashback on debit card.

Already have the first select CC. Branch is pretty far to do any transactions. Right now having 10K AMB account.
The thing is problem of plenty. So, in a dilemma whether to continue the account or not as I got Indus Exclusive opened in the ongoing offer.

Already have the first select CC. Branch is pretty far to do any transactions. Right now having 10K AMB account.
The thing is problem of plenty. So, in a dilemma whether to continue the account or not as I got Indus Exclusive opened in the ongoing offer.
My opinion take experience from Indusind for first few months then only close IDFC. No one knows if Indusind is way more worse than IDFC 😁

My opinion take experience from Indusind for first few months then only close IDFC. No one knows if Indusind is way more worse than IDFC 😁
Already have an old account with IndusInd from last 3 years. So far, no issues.
Apart from the mobile app and net banking, their service at the branch is the worst as RM's are not cooperative at all. And the process for upgrades is very slow, be it credit cards or account variants. When I asked the DBM for select upgrade, he asked me to wait for 90 days to get it done. So got irked due to that.

Already have an old account with IndusInd from last 3 years. So far, no issues.
Apart from the mobile app and net banking, their service at the branch is the worst as RM's are not cooperative at all. And the process for upgrades is very slow, be it credit cards or account variants. When I asked the DBM for select upgrade, he asked me to wait for 90 days to get it done. So got irked due to that.
as far as i know, they get more commission or have more target to stick new products to clients.

Upgrades are less likely, less commission.

They are throwing me select credit card right now... but am hesitant for wealth one. I know upgrade is no possibility once you opt for one.

as far as i know, they get more commission or have more target to stick new products to clients.

Upgrades are less likely, less commission.

They are throwing me select credit card right now... but am hesitant for wealth one. I know upgrade is no possibility once you opt for one.
I started with First Classic CC with pathetic limit of 49K. Requested them for LE and they denied it. Then had to raise it on twitter couple of times. Got a LE with an upgrade to Select to 2L. Still lesser limit. Will have to see if they will offer me Account upgrade directly at the time of closure of the account. If they give it, will stay or else will close it down.

HDFC Savings Max also has 25k MAB

Do Fixed Deposits (FDs) of say 10L not count in IDFC First for privilege banking/Select/Wealth? The balance has to be in Savings account? Can anyone please find this out the next time they are at their IDFC First branch?

Last edited:
Back