• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Mobile App - Features and Issues

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys

Let’s discuss in this thread all our sorrows and some rare happy moments with regard tech savvy( you know what I mean ;) ) IndusInd Banks Mobile App…

Latest update gave these features…
(iOS update 10.0.05 released on 29/04/2024)

1) Viewing RM details
2)Viewing CKYC details

1714419930441.png

1714420224694.png

Last edited:

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
Probably my iOS version was released about 9 hours ago… they must still be in the process of data updation .. will wait for a couple of days
ios user here,
i can see my rm details in the app.

i don't face any issue with app but sometimes when i tried to check a/c balance without login it gives error and sometimes it works.

are you sure you have rm assigned on your account ? as i saw many people with select and above vairents who don't have any rm.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ios user here,
i can see my rm details in the app.

i don't face any issue with app but sometimes when i tried to check a/c balance without login it gives error and sometimes it works.

are you sure you have rm assigned on your account ? as i saw many people with select and above vairents who don't have any rm.
I am not really worried about RM as I got what I wanted and a few agents who can do the things required for me..
Someone said it would be better if we didn’t have rm, otherwise unnecessary calls.
Anyway I am of the opinion that no rm was assigned to me as I have only 4 months old sb relationship

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually on this topic.
Face ID used to work when I was only cc holder.
Then it stopped working after I acquired SB account
And now interestingly they removed the Face ID option totally in the settings
I don’t know what happened but suddenly my Face ID automatically started working 5 minutes ago. I changed nothing. Maybe they did something from their backend. Btw I am an account holder only right now.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don’t know what happened but suddenly my Face ID automatically started working 5 minutes ago. I changed nothing. Maybe they did something from their backend. Btw I am an account holder only right now.
How to prompt to open Face ID, it is not activating Face ID when trying to log in for me

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How to prompt to open Face ID, it is not activating Face ID when trying to log in for me
I don’t understand what you mean but before today when I went into settings and clicked the touch id option it gave me an error and didn’t get enabled but today when I went into settings it was automatically enabled. Maybe try enabling that setting in your phone?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don’t understand what you mean but before today when I went into settings and clicked the touch id option it gave me an error and didn’t get enabled but today when I went into settings it was automatically enabled. Maybe try enabling that setting in your phone?
I updated my app to latest version and this Face ID setting is removed from app settings in the new app version