• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Pioneer Arrived...!!!

The NRV is not required.
I just opened the account with initial funding of 90K. later I have withdrawn the amount.

As per Indus Staff, We can use the account without NRV.

If I am not mistaken, they have an automated system that levies charges. There was a system glitch that levied charges even on some 0 MAB accounts recently. I would urge you to be really cautious; it looks like the staff are taking you for a ride.

For the Exclusive account they had an initial funding requirement of 4 lakh so it seems strange that for an even higher account type i.e. Pioneer they only required 90K

Is your branch a rural branch or something? Maybe they have different policies.

If I am not mistaken, they have an automated system that levies charges. There was a system glitch that levied charges even on some 0 MAB accounts recently. I would urge you to be really cautious; it looks like the staff are taking you for a ride.

For the Exclusive account they had an initial funding requirement of 4 lakh so it seems strange that for an even higher account type i.e. Pioneer they only required 90K

Is your branch a rural branch or something? Maybe they have different policies.
Online opening of pioneer account only requires 90k of initial funding.

Thanks I didn't know that. What about the AQB check after that. I guess it is automated based on what mistakenly happened with your IndusInd account
But NMC would be levied right?
90k initial funding only for opening the account.
Officially this account doesn't have any NMC charges.

But the downgraded can happen anytime, no assurance for that.

I spoke today to someone from Pioneer team (KOLKATA) and was assured that there are zero non maintenance charges. Initial funding should be 10 lakhs which can be withdrawn and made zero also. No charges/no downgrades, nothing. You will get LTF Pioneer VISA INFINITE debit card. I am shocked to see people saying that they just had to deposit 90k instead of 10 lakhs! I am confused. Also I was told that there have not been been any account downgrades even with non maintenance of balance nod no charges of any kind. Please share your views guys!

Now request for metal debit card, avail free easydiner membership and also set up all types of payment methods they give 100 points for each.
Today only I was told by the bank rep that you will get Metal card only when you open with initial fundin of 20 lakhs. For 10 lakhs, you will get the card shown above only. Please share your experience if its different. If they give really give metal debit card with even 10 lakhs funding, i will push for it.

For Pioneer account both the minimum initial deposit and minimum AQB is 10 Lakhs while minimum TRV is 30 Lakhs
This is not hard and fast as per the representative. They have simply mentioned it on website. I was told that even with zero balance your account wont be downgraded or any penalty levied.

Today only I was told by the bank rep that you will get Metal card only when you open with initial fundin of 20 lakhs. For 10 lakhs, you will get the card shown above only. Please share your experience if its different. If they give really give metal debit card with even 10 lakhs funding, i will push for it.
I opened with 10L only and after a few days request was raised for metal card. You should definitely push for it.

I spoke today to someone from Pioneer team (KOLKATA) and was assured that there are zero non maintenance charges. Initial funding should be 10 lakhs which can be withdrawn and made zero also. No charges/no downgrades, nothing. You will get LTF Pioneer VISA INFINITE debit card. I am shocked to see people saying that they just had to deposit 90k instead of 10 lakhs! I am confused. Also I was told that there have not been been any account downgrades even with non maintenance of balance nod no charges of any kind. Please share your views guys!
10L funding for upgrading the account or new account opening??

Back