• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indus Pioneer Arrived...!!!

Do you get a BOGO offer on tickets with the Pioneer Infinite Debit Card? Or is it that you get 4 totally free movie tickets worth 1000 each per quarter?
4/quarter is for Heritage metal credit card but again that has catch like 2 per transaction or so per BMS tc.

Also 3k eazydiner discount once in 6months on the same.

Other than these I am not sure why people are falling for this 2lakh credit card.

Don't see on a day-to-day use and rewards in it.

4/quarter is for Heritage metal credit card but again that has catch like 2 per transaction or so per BMS tc.

Other than these I am not sure why people are falling for this 2lakh credit card.

BMS shows this 2 tickets per month/transaction details

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221213_090955_BookMyShow.jpg
    Screenshot_20221213_090955_BookMyShow.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 33
We get BOGO with limit up to 1000 for free ticket. The other one is for heritage credit card.

Thank you Kartik2022

Thank you RajBlr. In the other thread someone posted about getting the CC on an LTF basis for 90K (i.e. pay 90K, get 90K vouchers in exchange)

Today only I was told by the bank rep that you will get Metal card only when you open with initial fundin of 20 lakhs. For 10 lakhs, you will get the card shown above only. Please share your experience if its different. If they give really give metal debit card with even 10 lakhs funding, i will push for it.
I was told the same thing.

Back