• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank account freezed

Hi
I recently got an issue as i got an email stating due to the complaint received from state police the bank account has been marked freeze and got a text message too stating suspicious transaction processed .

please advise what should i do to get resolved .

Also is this issue common ? Will there be any legal issues tho in the future?

Is there anyone who have faced such an issue as i would like to know their experince ?

• Sad
Reactions: SSV
Hi
I recently got an issue as i got an email stating due to the complaint received from state police the bank account has been marked freeze and got a text message too stating suspicious transaction processed .

Is there anyone who have faced such an issue as i would like to know their experince ?
its very uncommon and something serious
by the way did u used the account for crypto trades p2p?

Hi

There are threads for the same here
On crux note
It's a serious issue as freeze is done by orders of state police
Try to get in touch with BM asap

Hi

You mentioned " reaction " side of the story..
What is the " action" side of the story?
Solution depends upon your action item that you performed before

Anyway, BM is your goto person right now initially..

Note: you may have performed some action inadvertently iwhichbneed to be cured first.. not a big task but follow BM instructions and ask us after BM's advice

Last edited:
Hi

First off, are you sure the message / email is real? If so, go to your branch and meet the Branch manager to understand how to get it resolved. Either the bank or someone related and stated some suspicious activity in your bank transactions hence this freeze so go meet him to resolve it.

Post that if you feel the freeze is a mistake due to misunderstanding, then write an email to BM marking PNO giving all evidences to support your stand.

Hi

Here is some food for thought for you ..
Similar case of debit freeze on state police advise

]Thread 'INDUSIND DELITE ACCOUNT DEBIT FREEZE' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/indusind-delite-account-debit-freeze.20582/

Last edited:
Back