• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro i dont have a rupay credit card? Thinking to apply now or convert regalia to rupay if it offers priority pass
I don't think the Rupay variant will give PP. They have tie-ups with diners, discover, jcb etc. Better to apply for a PNB one, it is sort of LTF*(one transaction per quarter). Even without this trick, it is useful to have a Rupay card for Rupay offers and UPI.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I don't think the Rupay variant will give PP. They have tie-ups with diners, discover, jcb etc. Better to apply for a PNB one, it is sort of LTF*(one transaction per quarter). Even without this trick, it is useful to have a Rupay card for Rupay offers and UPI.
Regalia RuPay give rewards point on UPI spend and milestone benefit also count + you can also pay other banks credit card bill via Amazon using RuPay CC link UPI.

PNB RuPay CC - currently no rewards on UPI spend.

@jack333

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have legend credit card so can i open Indus select saving account with lifetime zero MAB?
According to the SOB, yes it is possible
Yes, someone on the forum has already done it
But, you will need to go to the bank and likely will have to show them the SOC/SOB to get it: https://www.indusind.com/content/da...-account/Schedule-of-benefits-IndusSelect.pdf
I would also suggest that you get it in writing from CC after the account is opened
Also, look out for charges. IndusInd have a bad habit (not deliberate but their software is a bit off) whereby they sometimes levy charges even on 0 MAB a/c. It has happened at least once and probably several times to forum members. Then you need to get in touch with them to rectify it

Last edited:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Usually how long will it take to open IndusInd account, if a person already had credit card with them (means customer id already present, and online instant not possible)?
At the branch the process takes about 10-15 minutes max
But they take some time (about 4-5 days to credit the amount to your a/c)
You will likely get the welcome kit a week after a/c opening (if memory serves me right, this was the time frame for both the a/cs that were opened)

Last edited:

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Could you explain how to link credit card with bank account to get MAB waiver? I already registered netbanking with credit card and do not see any option to link new bank account, I'm able to register again but not sure whether it is correct process or not and also have to change userid for that because required userid already registerd for credit card login.

The reverse way is possible if you're doing it online. If you have a savings a/c you can link your credit card to that account
If you're doing it at the branch, you can give them your existing ID when opening the a/c
For the MAB waiver, I think you will need to go to the branch. I don't think it is possible online

0xfallup

TF Ace
Do they still offer zero MAB executive account for pinnacle cc ...if they do thinking of applying one on C2C basis as its march ending...can anyone confirm the same please!

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do they still offer zero MAB executive account for pinnacle cc ...if they do thinking of applying one on C2C basis as its march ending...can anyone confirm the same please!
Its all on your luck and meeting the right person at right place..
I too was having a pinnacle card and opened an exclusive account with a hope that it will be 0 MAB account but its not... most of the branch executive are dumb #%$&* know nothing apart from opening the account.. So in end you had to fight yourself the bank authorities and in end its your luck.. because at Indusind bank there no proper guideline to be followed for all customers..

0xfallup

TF Ace
I too was having a pinnacle card and opened an exclusive account with a hope that it will be 0 MAB account but its not... most of the branch executive are dumb #%$&* know nothing apart from opening the account.. So in end you had to fight yourself the bank authorities and in end its your luck.. because at Indusind bank there no proper guideline to be followed for all customers..
So did you fight for it ? Got converted?

pradeepG

TF Premier
really their executives are dumb as hell, bank is running just because of some of their good products. net banking, mbanking is shitty, in sole proprietor current account you cannot access debit card on net/m banking, their tickets remains unresolved for years, every email to their support id generates a new ticket/case id, cc email asks you the date and time and branch that i visisted to trust me for my complaints, field executives just do golibaazi to achive their targets. in all their is just some good products, 4-5% good executives and nothing else in indusind.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
really their executives are dumb as hell, bank is running just because of some of their good products. net banking, mbanking is shitty, in sole proprietor current account you cannot access debit card on net/m banking, their tickets remains unresolved for years, every email to their support id generates a new ticket/case id, cc email asks you the date and time and branch that i visisted to trust me for my complaints, field executives just do golibaazi to achive their targets. in all their is just some good products, 4-5% good executives and nothing else in indusind.
Able to see ur painful experiences with them
They’re like this for past 15 yrs no improvement