• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Partner Account Suggestion

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
A few days ago when I visited Indus bank the employee told me a offer on opening of indus partner account wherein I have to deposit a cheque of rs 2L at opening which I can withdraw as soon as account gets opened and the account then remains zero balance and he also assured that they don't downgrade accounts like HDFC in case of non maintenance of mab.

Is it worth opening the account??

Did you opened during 2022 promotional scheme. I though I can use it as a daily driver but now it's seems it not releaible
Yes, I opened in 2022 promotional scheme. The benefits they shared at that time are as follows

*✅INDUS PARTNER ACCOUNT*

*BENEFITS OF INDUS PARTNER ACCOUNT*

✅NMC WAIVER
✅LOCKER DISCOUNT
✅4 ADD-ON ACCOUNT
✅TIMES PRIME MAMBERSHIP FREE
✅32.5 LAC ACCIDENT COVER FREE
✅LOUNGE ACCESS FREE
✅DINNING DELIGHT OFFER
✅FREE FAST TAGNot only above
✅6X Reward Points
✅Discount on leading brands
✅Unlimited Debit Card Transections
✅Movie Tickets
✅MAMN Facility
✅Video Branch
✅Alexa Banking
✅Choice Money ATMs
✅Baking till 5:00 PM - 365 Days Working Branches also
✅DD Free upto some limit
✅FREE Demat account - 1 Yr Waiver
✅10% Waiver on Loan Processing
✅DOOR STEP Banking
✅FREE Unlimited Cheque Book

& Many More

*Everything in Just 2 Lac IP*

Indus is a headache. I opened partner account with 2 lakh IP during the offer period but still sometimes they levy non maintenance charges. Then I have to go to bank, write an application to get the charges rolled back. Every time there is new staff who don't accept there is any zero balance partner account.
Again facing the same situation. They levied the charges yesterday and new BM is saying you should maintain the balance. I told him I would rather close this shit account instead of maintaining the 2 Lakh balance.
Escalate this to the top lvl for last time and threaten to got to RBI with all proofs if you are charged again.

DM me if you need offer proofs.

Yes, I opened in 2022 promotional scheme. The benefits they shared at that time are as follows

*✅INDUS PARTNER ACCOUNT*

*BENEFITS OF INDUS PARTNER ACCOUNT*

✅NMC WAIVER
✅LOCKER DISCOUNT
✅4 ADD-ON ACCOUNT
✅TIMES PRIME MAMBERSHIP FREE
✅32.5 LAC ACCIDENT COVER FREE
✅LOUNGE ACCESS FREE
✅DINNING DELIGHT OFFER
✅FREE FAST TAGNot only above
✅6X Reward Points
✅Discount on leading brands
✅Unlimited Debit Card Transections
✅Movie Tickets
✅MAMN Facility
✅Video Branch
✅Alexa Banking
✅Choice Money ATMs
✅Baking till 5:00 PM - 365 Days Working Branches also
✅DD Free upto some limit
✅FREE Demat account - 1 Yr Waiver
✅10% Waiver on Loan Processing
✅DOOR STEP Banking
✅FREE Unlimited Cheque Book

& Many More

*Everything in Just 2 Lac IP*
I have checked my statement I have some ₹2 as balance they have not debited for penalty. I believe yours is in isolated incident.

I think u opened account without having a partner..... 😜😂

Jokes aside... My balance is always around 2-3 rs... Nothing charged till date.... I think ur branch employee forgot to add... DoubleIP... Code while opening account... It was the code to make this account zero balance

I think u opened account without having a partner..... 😜😂

Jokes aside... My balance is always around 2-3 rs... Nothing charged till date.... I think ur branch employee forgot to add... DoubleIP... Code while opening account... It was the code to make this account zero balance
Is there any process to convert exclusive savings account into Partner account

Escalate this to the top lvl for last time and threaten to got to RBI with all proofs if you are charged again.

DM me if you need offer proofs.
@TheTrickySid Can you please help me to report this problem?
Creating a support ticket through net banking is not working. On call they never connect to the representative. Tried email as well on reachus@indusind.com but that also bounced as there server is detecting a simple email as spam.

Is there any process to convert exclusive savings account into Partner account
They mostly insist on opening new account.... If u have a legend card... Then u can get zero balance select account... Which is almlst similar to partner account... Also u can get zero balance exclusive account if u have pinnacle credit card....

Getting legend is easy and for day to day usage select account is more than fine

They mostly insist on opening new account.... If u have a legend card... Then u can get zero balance select account... Which is almlst similar to partner account... Also u can get zero balance exclusive account if u have pioneer credit card....

Getting legend is easy and for day to day usage select account is more than fine
"Pinnacle" Not pioneer

Indus is a headache. I opened partner account with 2 lakh IP during the offer period but still sometimes they levy non maintenance charges. Then I have to go to bank, write an application to get the charges rolled back. Every time there is new staff who don't accept there is any zero balance partner account.
Again facing the same situation. They levied the charges yesterday and new BM is saying you should maintain the balance. I told him I would rather close this shit account instead of maintaining the 2 Lakh balance.
Faced the same issue. Contacted customer care and took care of it once and for all.

Edit: contacted via phone

Last edited:
Back