• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Ace
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

aijaz21ahmad

TF Buzz
Want to jump on IndusInd 0.93% CC bill payment Fest :)
Step1) Applied and received Legend CC with 5L limit
Step2) {Auto} Received Welcome kit with debit card without any application
Step3) Need to check about Welcome kit related to Select account or something else?

Any help how to move ahead?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Want to jump on IndusInd 0.93% CC bill payment Fest :)
Step1) Applied and received Legend CC with 5L limit
Step2) {Auto} Received Welcome kit with debit card without any application
Step3) Need to check about Welcome kit related to Select account or something else?

Any help how to move ahead?
Start reading from page 1, and make sure you don't miss any page! 🤣

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I was getting back to back calls for Legend LTF till last month. I thought to follow the steps and get the max benefit with Legend LTF + Select Savings (making it 0 MAB).
Today I got my account upgraded to Select Savings to proceed.
However, this month I didn't receive any call for Legend LTF, RM says there is no pre-approved offer for me, paisabazaar has also declined my application. Lolol!
Does anyone have any idea, how frequent are these offers? Can I expect Legend LTF to be back for me :p (Can't believe the desperation for an Indusind Card)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I was getting back to back calls for Legend LTF till last month. I thought to follow the steps and get the max benefit with Legend LTF + Select Savings (making it 0 MAB).
Today I got my account upgraded to Select Savings to proceed.
However, this month I didn't receive any call for Legend LTF, RM says there is no pre-approved offer for me, paisabazaar has also declined my application. Lolol!
Does anyone have any idea, how frequent are these offers? Can I expect Legend LTF to be back for me :p (Can't believe the desperation for an Indusind Card)
Your situation 🤣 7v3djq.jpg

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Seriously Man :(
Will wait for a month or so. Post that wind up and close the account - maybe retention will be the last hook to get it
Just apply through CashKaro for the extra vouchers. They are distributing this card like candies, so the likelihood of approval is higher. Since you already hold an account with them, it further increases the chances of approval.

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just apply through CashKaro for the extra vouchers. They are distributing this card like candies, so the likelihood of approval is higher. Since you already hold an account with them, it further increases the chances of approval.
But it is same like paisabazaar right. In the end it goes to Indusind, right? And if Indusind doesn't have an offer running for me, it'll still get rejected even if done through Cashkaro.

Please correct me if I am wrong. @4uziaul

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
But it is same like paisabazaar right. In the end it goes to Indusind, right? And if Indusind doesn't have an offer running for me, it'll still get rejected even if done through Cashkaro.

Please correct me if I am wrong. @4uziaul
You are absolutely right. You are just applying through CashKaro. Approval or rejection of your application lies with IndusInd Bank.

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Your situation 🤣 7v3djq.jpg

Magically the card gets approved. I just entered the information on https://induseasycredit.indusind.com/customer/credit-card/lead

No Verification
No Call
Ironically, even the application didn't get completed. Towards the end it got stuck and I had to close the window.
No reference number received on mail.
Called Customer care - they can't see any application, there is no offer for me, can't track any reference number
(All of this was 8th August)

Today is 10th August. 11am - I have my Legend Card with me. I don't know if I should call it super-fast processing or just a messed up system at their end.

But at the end, this card will get linked to the Select Account and will make it 0 MAB. Post that this card gets thrown out.

That's all folks!

PS: I will still have to call them and ask if this card is LTF. God knows if they made it chargeable because of the lurking desperation.

Thank you @4uziaul (I did read each post from page 1 :))

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Magically the card gets approved. I just entered the information on https://induseasycredit.indusind.com/customer/credit-card/lead

No Verification
No Call
Ironically, even the application didn't get completed. Towards the end it got stuck and I had to close the window.
Called Customer care - they can't see any application, there is no offer for me, can't track any reference number

Today is 10th August. 11am - I have my Legend Card with me. I don't know if I should call it super-fast processing or just a messed up system at their end.

But at the end, this card will get linked to the Select Account and will make it 0 MAB. Post that this card gets thrown out.

That's all folks!

PS: I will still have to call them and ask if this card is LTF. God knows if they made it chargeable because of the lurking desperation.

It's definitely LTF, but for your peace of mind, consider emailing them. Customer care can be frustrating—it's like playing a game of luck. 🤣 You won't receive a satisfactory answer from them. Simply email them at socialm@indusind.com to confirm whether it's LTF or not, and at the same time, you can inquire about the Zero MAB relationship.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

No Verification
No Call

That's all folks!

Well done...and congrats.. exceptional patience for going thru all the posts..
@4uziaul , you made another fellow happy .. good work

equalizer

TF Premier

Cardfan

TF Buzz
Recieved the following message

"Dear Customer, Avg. balance in your a/c 15******* is below min. required in MAY23-JUL23.Pls maintain min balance or product value in JUN23-AUG23 to avoid charges. - IndusInd Bank"

My Indus Select ac is linked with Legend credit card . Friends pls give your opinion on this

Has anyone having indus select and legend card recieved this message ??

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Recieved the following message

"Dear Customer, Avg. balance in your a/c 15******* is below min. required in MAY23-JUL23.Pls maintain min balance or product value in JUN23-AUG23 to avoid charges. - IndusInd Bank"

My Indus Select ac is linked with Legend credit card . Friends pls give your opinion on this

Has anyone having indus select and legend card recieved this message ??
Just ignore.