• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I would recommend you to apply pinnacle and get 0MAB exclusive , Rajesh named person on forum itself is giving for 10k + 1800 gst and you will get 10k Amazon voucher so technically gst part , not a major difference between select and exclusive but your call and regarding IndusInd cc better to apply from ZET it’s 3500 I guess there
ZET?

I would recommend you to apply pinnacle and get 0MAB exclusive , Rajesh named person on forum itself is giving for 10k + 1800 gst and you will get 10k Amazon voucher so technically gst part , not a major difference between select and exclusive but your call and regarding IndusInd cc better to apply from ZET it’s 3500 I guess there
Thanks for the info.
Is this ZET thing safe to register?
It says formerly it was known as OneCode..never heard of this before

Thanks for the info.
Is this ZET thing safe to register?
It says formerly it was known as OneCode..never heard of this before
Well technically it’s an app that makes you the agent , you can sell various credit card to anyone via your link and you can earn commission , as I have already registered 2 years back I sell credit card to myself and earn commission and if you don’t want to register it’s fine I can provide you the link and you can apply from there it’s up to you whether you want to trust me 🙂

Well technically it’s an app that makes you the agent , you can sell various credit card to anyone via your link and you can earn commission , as I have already registered 2 years back I sell credit card to myself and earn commission and if you don’t want to register it’s fine I can provide you the link and you can apply from there it’s up to you whether you want to trust me 🙂
Acha hai 🤣

images.jpeg

Again thans for the info..
I will think about this option in future when required.

I have a Aura Edge Platinum LTF. If I need to get Legend, is the only way to do it through the circus of paying Rs.5000 + GST and getting vouchers for 5000? I guess I can't get the LTF Offer?

Back