• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help 🥺

I wrote to them if the acc is 0 AMB post linking Legend CC. Here’s their response from @reachus:

Greetings from IndusInd Bank Limited!

We refer to your query dated September 05, 2024 received through reachus@indusind.comregarding your Account.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concern with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that, the correct email id to write about your query regarding Credit Card is premium.care@indusind.com.

We have forwarded your email to the correct email desk. The reference number for the same is Case id 62215144 of the email that was sent to correct queue.

The team will action the same and revert to you in 3 working days. We request you to henceforth write to premium.care@indusind.com to get faster resolution.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 OR 18001023333 (For Vehicle Loan) OR you can give a written instruction to your nearest branch for assistance.
Same happened for me and they have not replied and its been more than 15 days now

View attachment 68319

In comparison which would be better? Master card world select vs visa signature?

I already got Visa signature on Legend FYI

Here's the link for mastercard: https://specials.priceless.com/en-i...?issuerId=201810190010&productId=201810200074

seems similar to ICICI's privilege Mastercard I own. Maybe a wee bit better in terms of % of discounts - - Where ICICI is 10% on said offer, Indusind would be 15%.
You can take both for free. Use respective Card Network offers whenever applicable.

Hi I opened zero balance indus delight account 1 year back later on I got legend credit card, now I upgraded my account into Indus select account. Now how to check if my legend credit card is linked to select account of not, while checking in net banking its showing like this

Attachments

• IMG_20240919_124242.webp
    IMG_20240919_124242.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 5
Back