• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd bank Select Savings Account and Legend Credit Card

hellobois

TF Legend
Hi. I received my Select Savings Account welcome kit today but I'm not able to link it with my legend credit card in mobile application. Please help. My 50000 is already stuck in select account and there is no way to take it out as I have to pay penalty as non maintenance charges.
Please help šŸ„ŗ

Get the card from online
You can activate the card, but don't create mobile banking ID or net banking id using the card
Upgrade to select account
Link your card
Hey bro. I opened indie account month back and opened select account recently. I see in indie app both are showing up even legend card is showing. I haven't got the debit card details yet shall I proceed with indie debit card to activate indusind app since all are under same customer id or will have to wait till select account debit card comes?

@hellobois @Wealth is my birth right! @SSV

Last edited:
Hey bro. I opened indie account month back and opened select account recently. I see in indie app both are showing up even legend card is showing. I haven't got the debit card details yet shall I proceed with indie debit card to activate indusind app since all are under same customer id or will have to wait till select account debit card comes?

@hellobois @Wealth is my birth right! @SSV
Could work

But Better wait for select debit card and activate mobile banking

Upgrade to select account
I hold an online zero balance account, just received my legend cc. Haven't activated yet. Can this upgrade be done online?
Is there a difference between opening new select account in addition to the online zero balance account that I already have vs transferring 50k and calling customer care to upgrade my online zero balance account to a select account?
Thanks in advance.

I hold an online zero balance account, just received my legend cc. Haven't activated yet. Can this upgrade be done online?
I'm not sure about that
Is there a difference between opening new select account in addition to the online zero balance account that I already have
I don't think you can have 2 different savings account with one mobile number
vs transferring 50k and calling customer care to upgrade my online zero balance account to a select account?
Thanks in advance.
Better to do via branch. Only experienced that

I visited IndusInd Bank today to open a Select Savings account based on my existing Legend credit card. However, the bank executives informed me that it wouldn't be a zero-balance account. I would need to maintain a monthly balance of ā‚¹50,000 or ā‚¹25,000 to avoid charges. They were unaware of any program offering a zero-balance account for Legend credit card holders. Additionally, they mentioned that the minimum initial funding required is ā‚¹1 lakh. Does anyone have an executive's number who is aware about this in Mumbai?

I'm not sure about that

I don't think you can have 2 different savings account with one mobile number

Better to do via branch. Only experienced that

I visited IndusInd Bank today to open a Select Savings account based on my existing Legend credit card. However, the bank executives informed me that it wouldn't be a zero-balance account. I would need to maintain a monthly balance of ā‚¹50,000 or ā‚¹25,000 to avoid charges. They were unaware of any program offering a zero-balance account for Legend credit card holders.
Show them the following document wherein it clearly mentions the Legend card as one of the relationship criteria:

You can try opening it at branch and link your Legend credit card once you get your Welcome Kit, and maintain less than ā‚¹50,000 AMB for a couple of months. If in any month, they deduct non-maintenance charges, raise a complaint showing the above document.

Also, keep checking in the initial months whether or not the Legend card is still linked.

Additionally, they mentioned that the minimum initial funding required is ā‚¹1 lakh.
Same for Kolkata as well.

Last edited:
Show them the following document wherein it clearly mentions the Legend card as one of the relationship criteria:

You can try opening it at branch and link your Legend credit card once you get your Welcome Kit, and maintain less than ā‚¹50,000 AMB for a couple of months. If in any month, they deduct non-maintenance charges, raise a complaint showing the above document.

Also, keep checking in the initial months whether or not the Legend card is still linked.

Same for Kolkata as well.
Been a week since I wrote to reachus@indusind.com and select@indusind.com to confirm my legend cc linking to select savings account and 0 balance

Have not received any response yet. How many usually they take to respond?

Been a week since I wrote to reachus@indusind.com and select@indusind.com to confirm my legend cc linking to select savings account and 0 balance

Have not received any response yet. How many usually they take to respond?
Haha, been there. They are the slowest private bank to respond with atrocious wait times! In my case, they took around 7-10 business days to respond to my queries.

In the meanwhile, you can email to customercare@indusind.com (Level 2 Support) and mention the reference number mentioned in the auto-reply email sent by them to your original email.

Haha, been there. They are the slowest private bank to respond with atrocious wait times! In my case, they took around 7-10 business days to respond to my queries.

In the meanwhile, you can email to customercare@indusind.com (Level 2 Support) and mention the reference number mentioned in the auto-reply email sent by them to your original email.

Thanks, will write to them

In Netbanking my Legend CC and Account are linked but I am unable to link in Indus app. Tried with ID provided in Kit as well that didn't work. Only legend CC is showing in app.

Can any suggest what to do reached customer care but they are saying there is temporary Technical Glitch however its been more than 10 days since account activation. I have performed transaction as well.

@pprakash11 @VijayflyRaven @shutapdiya @4uziaul @Vasuki any guidance will be very helpful. Thanks.

In Netbanking my Legend CC and Account are linked but I am unable to link in Indus app. Tried with ID provided in Kit as well that didn't work. Only legend CC is showing in app.

Can any suggest what to do reached customer care but they are saying there is temporary Technical Glitch however its been more than 10 days since account activation. I have performed transaction as well.

@pprakash11 @VijayflyRaven @shutapdiya @4uziaul @Vasuki any guidance will be very helpful. Thanks.
Delete the user id of credit card
And login with account and link on app

Or just email them and ask are they linked

If linked go get šŸ˜“

I wrote to them if the acc is 0 AMB post linking Legend CC. Hereā€™s their response from @reachus:

Greetings from IndusInd Bank Limited!

We refer to your query dated September 05, 2024 received through reachus@indusind.comregarding your Account.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concern with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that, the correct email id to write about your query regarding Credit Card is premium.care@indusind.com.

We have forwarded your email to the correct email desk. The reference number for the same is Case id 62215144 of the email that was sent to correct queue.

The team will action the same and revert to you in 3 working days. We request you to henceforth write to premium.care@indusind.com to get faster resolution.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 OR 18001023333 (For Vehicle Loan) OR you can give a written instruction to your nearest branch for assistance.

I wrote to them if the acc is 0 AMB post linking Legend CC. Hereā€™s their response from @reachus:

Greetings from IndusInd Bank Limited!

We refer to your query dated September 05, 2024 received through reachus@indusind.comregarding your Account.

Please accept our sincere gratitude for the time taken and efforts made by you in sharing your concern with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that, the correct email id to write about your query regarding Credit Card is premium.care@indusind.com.

We have forwarded your email to the correct email desk. The reference number for the same is Case id 62215144 of the email that was sent to correct queue.

The team will action the same and revert to you in 3 working days. We request you to henceforth write to premium.care@indusind.com to get faster resolution.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Alternatively, you can call on our Phone Banking Service Number 1860-267-7777 OR 022-44066666 OR 18001023333 (For Vehicle Loan) OR you can give a written instruction to your nearest branch for assistance.
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Gajab ke incompetent bandey hain. Shitty bank. For this sole reason, I have already planned to close my one-month old Legend credit card.

Back