• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Zero AMB For Add-On Account With Legend Credit Card.

Sanskar

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have IndusInd select Account, which I have Linked with Legend Credit Card.
So Now it’s Zero AMB Account but now I want to Know, what if now I opne Add-On Account?
Does I have to maintain AMB after Add-On account?

What does this have to do with an add-on card? Simply open any account offline, fund it, and upgrade it to an Exclusive account. Then, link it to your group. This will effectively make it Zero MAB since you are the primary account holder, and your relationship fulfills the requirement.
Hey
Are you personally using addon accounts this manner?
I too have an exclusive account and 3 addon accounts for past 1 year which I maintained mab.
I got a pinnacle cc this week and linked it to my primary exclusive acc.
Customer care confirmed that my account is now zero mab but for addon accounts I need to downgrade/make it 10k accounts through branch and keep atleast 10k.
Based on what I read from TF earlier, thats not the case.

Just wanted to confirm with people using it for long time
@Wealth is my birth right! @4uziaul

Hey
I too have an exclusive account and 3 addon accounts for past 1 year which I maintained mab.
Customer care confirmed that my account is now zero mab but for addon accounts I need to downgrade/make it 10k accounts through branch and keep atleast 10k.

No need to maintain anything, just ignore them.

Hey

Nothing to maintain
But u may get mails for low balance and sometimes penalty charged also but if u call customer care they will reverse next day

I have IndusInd select Account, which I have Linked with Legend Credit Card.
So Now it’s Zero AMB Account but now I want to Know, what if now I opne Add-On Account?
Does I have to maintain AMB after Add-On account?
Bro I have a legend card and select savings acc, how do you turn it into 0 amb? How do I see if I need to maintain 50k still or not

Back