• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Bank Zero AMB For Add-On Account With Legend Credit Card.

Sanskar

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have IndusInd select Account, which I have Linked with Legend Credit Card.
So Now it’s Zero AMB Account but now I want to Know, what if now I opne Add-On Account?
Does I have to maintain AMB after Add-On account?

prc1990

TF Legend
So Now it’s Zero AMB Account but now I want to Know, what if now I opne Add-On Account?
Did you open the Select account post aquiring Legend or the other way? Because I heard they don't generally agree to open a Select account with 0 MAB based on Legend CC.

Please share your journey.

Last edited:

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
how did link your card to account as I am also thinking to open it , did you do it via app or at branch plss share your journey

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Year ago got Legend CC Through agent and few months ago opne account through branch and after few days linked CC with Account and then Confirm with Customer care.
Dear, I have legend card LTF and recently i open indusind delight saving account but today i requested at branch for upgrading my account to Indusind Select saving account. Now my question is that will my account will be zero MAB account or i have to pay charges if account balance not maintained. Pls help

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Hi @Sanskar
Did you find your answer? I also want to know same thing.
Thanks
Is it related to IndusInd Select account and Legend Credit Card? Then go through this thread

If you still have any questions please ask in that thread.

equalizer

TF Premier

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
How

We're you able to do so?
I have pinnacle currently want to do this with exclusive account for my family member but not sure if it is possible as add on card doesn't get a separate net banking id to link with the bank acc
What does this have to do with an add-on card? Simply open any account offline, fund it, and upgrade it to an Exclusive account. Then, link it to your group. This will effectively make it Zero MAB since you are the primary account holder, and your relationship fulfills the requirement.