• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd CC Approved But Not Able To Login To IndusMobile App

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I had a current account with IndusInd Bank which I previously closed and now only have Indie account. Recently I got a IndusInd CC and they've not provided me any digital card or user ID as I'm already holding a CIF number maybe. I'm unable to login to the app using old internet banking password as I don't remember it. I can't reset it with credit card or debit card (It's not working with Indie Debit card), also unable to create a new ID as it keeps saying that I've already an active user ID with my number. How can I fix this issue? Any expert here?

Looks like it's a mess happened, you need to contact the customer care
1) first try via customer care phone number
2) via email reachus@indusind.com .

Customer care if you get the correct knowledgeable person you can get it resolved which mostly is less probability with indusind

The email support is slow but effective.
Elaborate all the issue with account number etc . And screenshots , they will try to check and fix it.

Looks like it's a mess happened, you need to contact the customer care
1) first try via customer care phone number
2) via email reachus@indusind.com .

Customer care if you get the correct knowledgeable person you can get it resolved which mostly is less probability with indusind

The email support is slow but effective.
Elaborate all the issue with account number etc . And screenshots , they will try to check and fix it.
I called them yesterday and the lady on the other side informed me that the old CIF number carries the indie account only which cannot be linked with credit card. I have to create another user ID for the CC only which she helped me to create and now I have to use that new ID to login to IndusMobile. Old CIF number will carry the indie account only.

I called them yesterday and the lady on the other side informed me that the old CIF number carries the indie account only which cannot be linked with credit card. I have to create another user ID for the CC only which she helped me to create and now I have to use that new ID to login to IndusMobile. Old CIF number will carry the indie account only.
Good that you are able to get a resolution, Is the old CIF number which carries Indie account is current account or savings account?

Good that you are able to get a resolution, Is the old CIF number which carries Indie account is current account or savings account?
That is the same CIF number which was generated for current account at first. Later on indie savings account got created under the CIF number without any additional KYC

Back