• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind credit card appilcation

At the time of applying the card there are seven cards with limit 275000 i have subminted the application after selcting a card. After that there is notification is shown that you request for platinum rupay card recieved we will verifiy the details and dispached card shortly. when i will recieved the link for VKYC ? and i think it may reject also ?

At the time of applying the card there are seven cards with limit 275000 i have subminted the application after selcting a card. After that there is notification is shown that you request for platinum rupay card recieved we will verifiy the details and dispached card shortly. when i will recieved the link for VKYC ? and i think it may reject also ?
Use the same link for video kyc. They don't send video kyc link

Open the samw page
click resume
Enter mobile no submit otp
Than your application will be fetched again
Complete the form at the end you will see the video kyc link
I did same as you said after entering OTP it's says .There is already an application with indusind bank with your detail .Please contact to customer care .I contacted they said wait for 10 working days

Any update
Call CC for application status

I applied today. I got the option to complete VKYC on screen after filling the application itself. Now waiting for approval/rejection message. They said it'll take upto 1 week.

Back