• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind credit card appilcation

No update. Got a call few hours back, but it disconnected automatically after I received it.
i aslo reacieved a call for tele verification .i have done all now i ve recieved a call asking that are you in office ?i told yes verifie the adress and cut the call .i thinks mini will be declined today.there is negetive feeling regarding this .i will update here after declined

!!Attention!!
My card approved after 35 days of application.I applied on 23 Aug & Card Approved on 27 September. when i call customer care for update earlier he told me to wait 10 days and later they tolde me your application get rejected so wait 180 days and apply again, Indusind customer care totally dumb so didn't believe what they told patiently minimum 10 days, if you didn't get card approval message then email your concern to their grievance cell.

!!Attention!!
My card approved after 35 days of application.I applied on 23 Aug & Card Approved on 27 September. when i call customer care for update earlier he told me to wait 10 days and later they tolde me your application get rejected so wait 180 days and apply again, Indusind customer care totally dumb so didn't believe what they told patiently minimum 10 days, if you didn't get card approval message then email your concern to their grievance cell.
i applied on 17 of Oct, today i call to care she told me that only 2 working days passed saturday and sunday not counted . Wait for 10 days you would get adelclined or approved letter on your email . let see what happaned and please provide me grievance cell Email id

Back