• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Credit Card Application Getting Rejected for 3rd Time based on number of CIBIL Enquiries

adi.maurya

TF Buzz
Hello everyone,

I need some advice regarding my recent experiences with credit card applications and CIBIL enquiries. Here are the details:

1. In June, I contacted a reputable guy from Technofino to apply for the IndusInd Pinnacle LTF credit card.
  2. My first application was rejected for unknown reasons. After waiting three months, I reapplied but was rejected again due to “too many CIBIL hits.”
  3. During these three months, I did not apply for any credit cards but did apply for personal loans. Unfortunately, a personal loan agent misused my details, leading to numerous unauthorized enquiries.
  4. From September to October, I avoided any loan or credit card applications. I applied again recently but faced another rejection due to the high number of CIBIL enquiries.
  5. My credit history is solid, with timely payments and consolidated bills. Despite this, I have around 61 CIBIL enquiries
  6. I have attached a screenshot of my recent CIBIL report.
  7. Also, attaching the Enquiry Bifurcation for this Year
  8. Could folks here please review it and let me know, I would highly appreciate:
1000094170.webp
  1. Is it normal to have 61 enquiries in such a short period?
  2. How will this affect my future credit card and loan applications?
  3. Should I stop applying for credit for the next 3-6 months to improve my chances?
1000094163.webp Any suggestions or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!

TBH, Whoever responsible for this misuse but you need to stop applying till Next financial year (apprx. April) because your enquiries are way too many in too short time (again, they don't need background or reason for it, just a count). Its bad luck but you have to stop further damage.

++ If you have proof about this misuse, escalate and try to get them removed from your report, meanwhile.

HSBC, AMEX, StanC, SBI - straight away decline your applications.

Meanwhile review your credit cards and see where you're not getting rewards that helps you when in time you're ready with limited enquiries past 6 months, solid history (2.5 not enough to say that, need >3 then >5 then >7 like that), with no delays etc.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I need some advice regarding my recent experiences with credit card applications and CIBIL enquiries. Here are the details:

1. In June, I contacted a reputable guy from Technofino to apply for the IndusInd Pinnacle LTF credit card.
  2. My first application was rejected for unknown reasons. After waiting three months, I reapplied but was rejected again due to “too many CIBIL hits.”
  3. During these three months, I did not apply for any credit cards but did apply for personal loans. Unfortunately, a personal loan agent misused my details, leading to numerous unauthorized enquiries.
  4. From September to October, I avoided any loan or credit card applications. I applied again recently but faced another rejection due to the high number of CIBIL enquiries.
  5. My credit history is solid, with timely payments and consolidated bills. Despite this, I have around 61 CIBIL enquiries
  6. I have attached a screenshot of my recent CIBIL report.
  7. Also, attaching the Enquiry Bifurcation for this Year
  8. Could folks here please review it and let me know, I would highly appreciate:
View attachment 72910
  1. Is it normal to have 61 enquiries in such a short period?
  2. How will this affect my future credit card and loan applications?
  3. Should I stop applying for credit for the next 3-6 months to improve my chances?
View attachment 72915Any suggestions or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your help!
Your credit age is also just around 2.5 years, be careful.

Back