• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd debit card contactless issue

Hi
I am a student abroad and on my recent trip to india I got the visa signature exclusive debit card for sake of 0 markup from IndusInd bank. upon return to my edu country I tried to do contactless payment and card is not even recognised at terminal even though the contactless for both international and domestic is turned on.
any community member who faced this kind of issue or have any tips or tricks please help me
ps normal chip based and atm transactions are working

any help would be appreciated!!

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hi
I am a student abroad and on my recent trip to india I got the visa signature exclusive debit card for sake of 0 markup from IndusInd bank. upon return to my edu country I tried to do contactless payment and card is not even recognised at terminal even though the contactless for both international and domestic is turned on.
any community member who faced this kind of issue or have any tips or tricks please help me
ps normal chip based and atm transactions are working

any help would be appreciated!!
Get Mastercard world debit card works perfectly

helloworld

TF Legend
I contacted them, and they called me back. MC didn't work, but Visa Signature started working after 24 hours.
Both the Indie Visa and the Exclusive Visa worked fine after that.
Used regularly at Malaysia, Singapore (including MRT).

How you're approaching for any queries related to exclusive account (like these debit card issues)? Phone or email?

helloworld

TF Legend
Email, Twitter, and ticket creation through net banking.
Usually they call me back within 1-2 days.

I never got a basic acknowledgment till now through email. exclusive, socialm, reachus, customercare, nodal.officer - none of them responded.

Including multiple reminders, netbanking tickets but its been 7 months (14 queries - 0 got response).

Seems like some of the accounts working fine, then have to figure out actual issue.

Note: I do occasionally receive call from branch (2 times), they say they forwarded the concern but nothing happens neither they also respond to those mails. So my mails are delivering but not getting response.

Only Nodal.officer got reply, saying follow proper escalation matrix. Then I attach all tickets till that time to that mail, then got wait 3 working days response but that never passed.

Last edited:

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I never got a basic acknowledgment till now through email. exclusive, socialm, reachus, customercare, nodal.officer - none of them responded.

Including multiple reminders, netbanking tickets but its been 7 months (14 queries - 0 got response).

Seems like some of the accounts working fine, then have to figure out actual issue.
Check if you are sending mails from registered mail ID, also if you are anyway flitering/blocking indus mails. Check spam folder.
Which email provider are you using btw?

For exclusive mail id, I get an instant ackowledgement like this

Greetings,

Thank you for writing to IndusInd Bank.

This is a system generated auto-response acknowledging your Request with ID xxxxxxx.

Our Affluent Banking Team will attend to your request and get back to you with an appropriate resolution within 3 working days. During this period, you will also receive a separate email carrying details of your request logged and the resolution process with defined timelines. In the interim you may also login to IndusMobile or IndusNet and access the information that you are seeking.

helloworld

TF Legend
Check if you are sending mails from registered mail ID, also if you are anyway flitering/blocking indus mails. Check spam folder.
Which email provider are you using btw?

Gmail only, not in spam. Earlier days I received mail acknowledgement as 'suspected spam' but later that got also stopped. I usually follow-up some times then either offer will be expired or lost interest but never got response.

1697199298462.png

1697199467336.png

like this usually start with exclusive then after a week (if I remember) next level like that..

Last edited: