• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd Delite Account Opening Status Unavailable

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello guys,

I opened an IndusInd Delite 0 AMB savings account for my dad on Wednesday and completed the vKYC on Thursday afternoon.

After that, no communication received till today and also tried to open the application link again and it shows "We're unable to process your request, please visit branch for assistance".

How long does it take after VKYC?

Also It was mentioned that a minimum initial funding of ₹500 is required during the application but no funding asked till now.

Already holding Legend Card.

I approached the branch first and they wasted 15 days with it and in the end they denied and asked me to maintain 50K for a whole quarter and visit branch after that period of time. I lost all hopes and suddenly received a casual feedback call from the bank and asked them to upgrade my account to select and they immediately agreed with it and the account got upgraded within 7 days.
Are you maintaining the MAB required i.e. 50K? If not, they might put the NMC so do let us know if your account is getting charged.

Back