• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive Account as 0mab

Dear All,

New customer with more than 2 lakhs CC limit/ 100k salary or 15 lakhs business income ppls can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details

Sir, I've a small query
My mom has indusind eazydiner plat cc with 30k limit (1.5 yrs old)
can she close that card and apply for any other indusind cc ?
She's also eligible for above criteria....

Dear All,

New customer with more than 2 lakhs CC limit/ 100k salary or 15 lakhs business income ppls can take pinnacle card as conditionally LTF and later on they can open exclusive account as 0mab linking with the pinnacle card along with 0 forex debit card and many more other features.

Ping me for more details
Do we need to have Credit card before opening the exclsuive account or will this trick work only if I have acc first and then link the card.

Do we need to have Credit card before opening the exclsuive account or will this trick work only if I have acc first and then link the card.
if u have pinnacle cc open ac and link the both
if u have ac get cc and link them
if u don't have both take cc first and open exclusive ac later

Dear All,

Ping me for more details
Any scope for negotiations on the income part?

Reactions: AxT
Dear All,

Ping me for more details
Interested, please dm your no.

Dear All,

Ping me for more details
Hi @RS1910 I am interested but unable to DM. Please share your contact. Might also have 2-3 more friends who maybe willing to take the card.

Back