• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive account as 0mab linking with pinnacle credit card

Hey, I am getting bombarded with calls for paid Pinnacle upgrade from my existing Legend card.

I visited branch to get the card as additional card (with Legend) on split limit basis. But the branch said this option is discontinued, upgrade is only option. I even said I want to open Grande account to reduce the fees on Pinnacle (5k joining fee reversible with 50k spend) but they said upgrade is only option. I want to keep both.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true or they are misinformed?

Hey, I am getting bombarded with calls for paid Pinnacle upgrade from my existing Legend card.

I visited branch to get the card as additional card (with Legend) on split limit basis. But the branch said this option is discontinued, upgrade is only option. I even said I want to open Grande account to reduce the fees on Pinnacle (5k joining fee reversible with 50k spend) but they said upgrade is only option. I want to keep both.

Can anyone confirm whether this is true or they are misinformed?
Dm me ur contact details will tell u

Dear All,

Got new 25 slot for conditionally LTF pinnacle credit card And you can open or upgrade your account to exclusive account as 0mab linked with pinnacle credit card, also issued with good cashback value debit card. 0 forex transaction through debit card.

Ping me for checking the offer..

I'm ready to open a HUF account if it allows online ASBA facility. Can you check with your bank and confirm?

Back