• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive Savings Account - Downgrade happens??

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I am looking to open Indusind Exclusive Savings account for 0 forex DC as I couldn't find any better option.

*Don't trust RBL + unserviceable (rural) location for CC and again won't take IDFC WOW🤡

I wanted to know,

1. Min. Initial funding required for it. For how much less can it be negotiated?

2. Since it's a premium account, and if MAB is not maintained then do DOWNGRADE👇🏻 happens or not like IDFC Select/Wealth or ICICI WM ?

**I tried applying for Pinnacle Cc as then no need to maintain MAB/TRV for holding exclusive status, but unfortunately got rejected.

TIA🤗

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I am looking to open Indusind Exclusive Savings account for 0 forex DC as I couldn't find any better option.

*Don't trust RBL + unserviceable (rural) location for CC and again won't take IDFC WOW🤡

I wanted to know,

1. Min. Initial funding required for it. For how much less can it be negotiated?

2. Since it's a premium account, and if MAB is not maintained then do DOWNGRADE👇🏻 happens or not like IDFC Select/Wealth or ICICI WM ?

**I tried applying for Pinnacle Cc as then no need to maintain MAB/TRV for holding exclusive status, but unfortunately got rejected.

TIA🤗
1- 2 lakh iP
1 lakh mab

2- free with pinnacle cc ,
There is non maintenance fees if u don't maintain

So u will be charged

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I wanted to know,

TIA🤗
WHen you pair with Pinnacle LTF with Exclusive , they both are LTF and 0 MAB forever.. as per current T&Cs.
DO you have pinnale? are you NTB to IndusInd?

_amit_

TF Premier
Hi folks,

I wanted to know,

TIA🤗
Can someone from your family apply for Pinnacle?
I think if your family member can get Pinnacle and they get Exclusive, you can get into family banking and get yourself Exclusive 0MAB as well.

_amit_

TF Premier
Rejected for family member also😭

Well in that case, you can do two things:
- Go with Legend if possible and get Select and then upgrade to Pinnacle. As you were rejected for Pinnacle, less chances for Legend too.
- Open Grande with 5L/10L IP and get Pinnacle. Once you have the card, because of Grande I assume they will give it to you regardless. Downgrade to Exclusive and make it 0MAB. But it requires money in savings for atleast a month or so depending on the branch and BM.

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Well in that case, you can do two things:
- Go with Legend if possible and get Select and then upgrade to Pinnacle. As you were rejected for Pinnacle, less chances for Legend too.
- Open Grande with 5L/10L IP and get Pinnacle. Once you have the card, because of Grande I assume they will give it to you regardless. Downgrade to Exclusive and make it 0MAB. But it requires money in savings for atleast a month or so depending on the branch and BM.
Okai, thanks a lot.
Will they open it for 3 or 4L I.P ?