• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive Savings Account - Downgrade happens??

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I am looking to open Indusind Exclusive Savings account for 0 forex DC as I couldn't find any better option.

*Don't trust RBL + unserviceable (rural) location for CC and again won't take IDFC WOW🤡

I wanted to know,

1. Min. Initial funding required for it. For how much less can it be negotiated?

2. Since it's a premium account, and if MAB is not maintained then do DOWNGRADE👇🏻 happens or not like IDFC Select/Wealth or ICICI WM ?

**I tried applying for Pinnacle Cc as then no need to maintain MAB/TRV for holding exclusive status, but unfortunately got rejected.

TIA🤗

Yes . . They are linked.
Do you have any other Indus ind cards?
No bro. Earlier I use to have legend credit Card. I have closed it almost 2 yrs back. Right now, only pinnacle credit card with IndusInd Exclusive savings account. PFA for reference. Your expertise and advice is highly appreciated bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0723_205851~2.webp
    Screenshot_2024_0723_205851~2.webp
    106 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: SSV
No bro. Earlier I use to have legend credit Card. I have closed it almost 2 yrs back. Right now, only pinnacle credit card with IndusInd Exclusive savings account. PFA for reference. Your expertise and advice is highly appreciated bro
Please login to indusind app.
I will show you how it looks like

Please login to indusind app.
I will show you how it looks like
Seems I have linked bro. Have seen my bank account got linked but don't know again when I am going to the same path, it's again asking me for the bank account details and taking me to the screen where we actually enter our debit card details as earlier. Small confusion whether my savings account is linked or not.

After your initial funding gets credited in the account, after that, In 4-5 days you will get your welcome kit
I have made initial payment of 2 lakhs via cheque & today morning money got deducted but the money is still not received in to my IndusInd bank account. Is there any time for the amount reflect in my IndusInd bank account. RM who visited my residence, she had written my IndusInd account number infront of me itself. Pls can anyone help with your valuable suggestion

Attachments

• IMG-20240726-WA0002.webp
    IMG-20240726-WA0002.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 12
I have made initial payment of 2 lakhs via cheque & today morning money got deducted but the money is still not received in to my IndusInd bank account. Is there any time for the amount reflect in my IndusInd bank account. RM who visited my residence, she had written my IndusInd account number infront of me itself. Pls can anyone help with your valuable suggestion
It will take 2-3 days on average to get credited.

Check under settings. your primary account and priamry card AND "preferred accounts and cards" like below.
If Pinnacle and Excljusive are together like below, they are linked.. Enjoy..

View attachment 62200
Hi bro. My account is now linked. Am able to see both newly opened pinnacle credit card and exclusive savings account as well (IP cheque 2 lakhs got cleared and even that is reflecting in the new IndusInd bank account)

• Lovely
Check under settings. your primary account and priamry card AND "preferred accounts and cards" like below.
If Pinnacle and Excljusive are together like below, they are linked.. Enjoy..

View attachment 62200
Hi @SSV Im seeing similar view for my Pinnacle + Exclusive. So i can now move the 2L IP out of the account without any MAB charges right? Or do i need to get confirmation from Customer Care for this?

Hi @SSV Im seeing similar view for my Pinnacle + Exclusive. So i can now move the 2L IP out of the account without any MAB charges right? Or do i need to get confirmation from Customer Care for this?
No need of confirmation.. if both of your default CC and SB accounts are mapped like above, then it becomes 0 MAB by defalut in the system..
if you still want you can write to them anyway and they may come back to you in 2 to 3 weeks time in writing..

You can send a mail to customer care and Save their reply as a proof for future reference.
And, yes, you can withdraw your initial funding now as your credit card is linked to savings account.

No need of confirmation.. if both of your default CC and SB accounts are mapped like above, then it becomes 0 MAB by defalut in the system..
if you still want you can write to them anyway and they may come back to you in 2 to 3 weeks time in writing..
Thanks for the confirmation, borrowed the money from wifey and need to give back xD

Back