• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Exclusive Savings Account - Downgrade happens??

Anupama_Jha

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks,

I am looking to open Indusind Exclusive Savings account for 0 forex DC as I couldn't find any better option.

*Don't trust RBL + unserviceable (rural) location for CC and again won't take IDFC WOW🤡

I wanted to know,

1. Min. Initial funding required for it. For how much less can it be negotiated?

2. Since it's a premium account, and if MAB is not maintained then do DOWNGRADE👇🏻 happens or not like IDFC Select/Wealth or ICICI WM ?

**I tried applying for Pinnacle Cc as then no need to maintain MAB/TRV for holding exclusive status, but unfortunately got rejected.

TIA🤗

Yes.. that is correct.. banks can even wait for a day or two.. but with regards to Wives you need to pay them back in time.. they record everything in their permanent memory chip !! :)
Hahahha memory is fine but she charges interest in Gold, literal gold xD

No need of confirmation.. if both of your default CC and SB accounts are mapped like above, then it becomes 0 MAB by defalut in the system..
if you still want you can write to them anyway and they may come back to you in 2 to 3 weeks time in writing..
As @SSV bro told right, this is my confirmation email received from Exclusive team. They have confirmed me the account with Pinnacle credit card will be considered as 0 AMB account. So you can withdraw your funds and can use the account 0 balance account.

Attached the email confirmation proof for your reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024_0816_150612.png
    Screenshot_2024_0816_150612.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 11
Back