• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS ACCOUNT + PINNACLE CARD = Zero MAB

SN.M

TF Buzz
since there are many threads created for this same topic , I thought of clearing all the doubts with this new post.

I can confidently say that the below information is correct.
1. you need to own a pinnacle / indulge credit card.
2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I okay with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this aswell, but initial funding is 5L.
4. Once you have opened the account wait of the kit to arrive.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

note:
I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero mab account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.
kindly check this with the CC or drop a mail to exclusive DL.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

urban - initial funding 2L , Semi urban - 1L

thank you

Hi, I have Exclusive + pinnacle.

Want to open add on account for my family member. Branch is saying they have to open another Exclusive account and then can do grouping with my account.

How can I open directly add on account without any funding? Will that be opened an exclusive account directly?
All depends on the branch people.

Addon upgrade and grouping is done through a form called "UPGRADE AND GROUPING FORM".
It is not necessary to have existing exclusive account for addon member for grouping.
Both grouping and upgrade happens together.

You can try opening a normal saving account and fill out this form and submit to branch.
Or try negotiating with current branch RM for reduced initial funding. Offer some future business.

Good luck

Addon upgrade and grouping is done through a form called "UPGRADE AND GROUPING FORM".
It is not necessary to have existing exclusive account for addon member for grouping.

You can try opening a normal saving account and fill out this form and submit to branch.
Or try negotiating with current branch RM for reduced initial funding. Offer some future business.

Good luck
Thanks, when you say normal. Which one is the lowest one to open just to get upgraded with exclusive family banking.

Good luck
If I have 0 MAB exclusive account with pinnacle, can I add family members to it and get 0 MAB for family also..? Can anyone please confirm?

I read somewhere in this forum that only your exclusive account becomes 0 MAB with pinnacle. The benefits don't extend to addon family members.. Can any one clarify..?

If I have 0 MAB exclusive account with pinnacle, can I add family members to it and get 0 MAB for family also..? Can anyone please confirm?

I read somewhere in this forum that only your exclusive account becomes 0 MAB with pinnacle. The benefits don't extend to addon family members.. Can any one clarify..?
I haven’t tried personally, but heard people have added their family and even maintaining after years there is penalty/ downgrade. You can give it a try.

Need help I have zero balance indusind digit saving acy which i opend around 3 years back online. Now I got pinnacle credit card. So is I am eligible to get indusind exclusive saving account through my old saving account upgrade request or I need to close that old saving account first and then open fresh exclusive saving account and then link pinnacle credit card.

Need help I have zero balance indusind digit saving acy which i opend around 3 years back online. Now I got pinnacle credit card. So is I am eligible to get indusind exclusive saving account through my old saving account upgrade request or I need to close that old saving account first and then open fresh exclusive saving account and then link pinnacle credit card.
Go to branch and ask them for account upgradation on basis of Pinnacle card, give an application for the same.

It's upto you if you want to keep same account or close and open again. Branch will usually insist for opening fresh account because they want to complete target.

If you want to upgrade account just ask them to give you upgrade form and sign it, along with it they'll make you sign exclusive account schedule of charges also. It'll be done.

My branch asked me for opening new account and initially said "account upgrade accha nahi hota". I ignored them and asked for upgrade only. If branch wants, they can upgrade without asking any kind of funding. My account had less than ₹100 when I upgraded to exclusive. So, just request them saying you'll maintain balance, etc. It'll be done quickly.

Nope not necessary.grande can be converted to zero mab too. Only thing is that initial funding is 5 lakhs. If you refer it to your family again the initial funding for them is 5 lakhs too. While I was opening xclusive acc I was asked to open a grande and they confirmed that it can be converted to zero mab as well . But I don’t have funding and didn’t proceed.

please ask your branch Bm or DBM.

hope this is helpful. Have a great day
I spoke to a Senior Relationship Manager. She confidently says
if you open grande account your pinnacle fees will be waived off
Grande account or exclusive is never 0 MAB unless it has 20 lacs
For lyf pinnacle there is no way account can be made 0 MAB

My complimentary upgrade

Last edited:
I spoke to a Senior Relationship Manager. She confidently says
if you open grande account your pinnacle fees will be waived off
Grande account or exclusive is never 0 MAB unless it has 20 lacs
For lyf pinnacle there is no way account can be made 0 MAB

Such a willfully ignorant lady.

So if I want to open & make grande 0 balance then what should I do?
Cause branch people are clueless. Or is only exclusive account 0 balance if linked to pinnacle?
No CC can give you grande for zero balance.
Tell me your requirements. Is it zero balance exclusive account that you want?

Any relationship you have with Indusind bank?

Today visited branch and request to upgrade my online digital saving account in exclusive saving account. They informed me you need to maintain 1L . Then I show them point where mentioned pinnacle card holders no need to maintain balance.
After that they provide me upgrade form and asking me to sign on that form and also 1 signature on that t&c page .
Nothing else
They said tk me wait 3 working days if there is any problem then we call you otherwise your account upgraded within 3 working days.
So anyone tell me after upgrade bank send kit and exclusive account debit card on my address or I need to raise request for all that?

Yes but I read here that even grande can be 0 balance if linked pinnacle
If not then exclusive
No. Grande CANNOT be made 0 balance using any CC. Exclusive is possible.

If you are NTB, then apply for pinnacle CC, there is an offer going on, where joining fee of 5k is waived on spends of 50k in 90 days. After getting pinnacle cc, open exclusive account online. Then link pinnacle cc and exclusive account using mobile app.

If you are NTB, then apply for pinnacle CC, there is an offer going on, where joining fee of 5k is waived on spends of 50k in 90 days. After getting pinnacle cc, open exclusive account online. Then link pinnacle cc and exclusive account using mobile app.

See here, grande account criteria. Credit card is not one of them.

1725269014606.webp

Exclusive account can be opened online? Everyone commenting go to branch

My complimentary upgrade

My bad, missed this youtube link. So, as I can see you already got pinnacle upgrade, just go ahead and apply for exclusive account only if you don't have any existing savings account with indus valley bank. If you have existing account then you need to visit branch, otherwise opening online is better option IMO.

Back