• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

INDUSIND EXCLUSIVE SAVINGS ACCOUNT + PINNACLE CARD = Zero MAB

SN.M

TF Buzz
since there are many threads created for this same topic , I thought of clearing all the doubts with this new post.

I can confidently say that the below information is correct.
1. you need to own a pinnacle / indulge credit card.
2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I okay with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this aswell, but initial funding is 5L.
4. Once you have opened the account wait of the kit to arrive.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

note:
I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero mab account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.
kindly check this with the CC or drop a mail to exclusive DL.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

urban - initial funding 2L , Semi urban - 1L

thank you

It was more of a courtesy for visiting my home for account opening
Wow. they come to home just for opening account? For a zero MAB account :D LOL
Still that is nice dude. My branch is just 1 KM from where I stay, still they asked me to come down to the branch. Now I have exclusive account and would like to add my wife also, should I ask them to come down to my home? Will they budge?

Still that is nice dude. My branch is just 1 KM from where I stay, still they asked me to come down to the branch. Now I have exclusive account and would like to add my wife also, should I ask them to come down to my home? Will they budge?
It all relies on the branch people. My branch is 14 kilometres away, yet they were really nice.
(Personal record is RBL bank 😅, they came from 40km away newly opened branch; only RBL bank near my district). Guess they were desperate for new accounts.

For indusind, When they arrived to open family banking, they brought along an investment agent for Tata ULIP plans. I gently denied additional investments. They did not push for that further.

They were really helpful whenever I needed some banking assistance. Later I had opened few FDs in family accounts without them asking for it. I added his employee code while doing that. Maybe that's why he is still cooperative.

since there are many threads created for this same topic , I thought of clearing all the doubts with this new post.

2. if you have legend , you can get it upgraded to pinnacle. pinnacle with 5L + limit will be eligible for indulge. but I okay with pinnacle of now.
3.open Indusind exclusive savings account by visiting branch you can not open it online. I was told by the RM (relationship manager) that grande account supports this aswell, but initial funding is 5L.
since we are previously using pinnacle CC in Indusind mobile app , it will not support the account linking procedure.

click on create new user id and first enrol your exclusive bank account debit card details , then after successful login , go into mobile application , left side bar , you have an option to link the existing relations , over there you select credit card and then you link it.

it usually takes 24-48 hours for linking , logout of the application and re- login after 24 hours and you will see it over there.
sometimes this doesn't work swell, then you will need to call the cc , ask them to de-register the cc from your mobile app and then map your existing account. once deregistering is done wait for 24 hours and follow the process from beginning. linking debit card , then your credit card etc etc.
since exclusive account is a premium account, drop a mail to exclusive@indusind.com,( you will usually get response in 24 hours , tops) asking them to confirm if your account is zero balance savings account. which I have done and they gave me a confirmation. mail proof for future reference.

note:
I was told by a DBM that , existing accounts can not be converted to indusexclusive, even if converted and mapped to pinnacle credit card , there is very less possibility for it to be converted to a zero mab account.
so new account is necessary , with new account you will Get a Indusind exclusive kit, which has a visa signature/ master card dc it will be sent from Mumbai. wait till you get that card.

visa signature/ MWorld C - annuall charges are 1999 + get. but with this account you get it for free(LTF). you will need to link your account to cc based on these cards not platinum card I believe.

if you already have a visa signature card , my suggestion is to go with master world card , since it gives golf privileges , unlike pinnacle master credit card , there is no minimum spend criteria for the MW dc card.

thank you
Thank you for putting up in this detailed post. Followed the above procedure and was able to get 0 AQB Exclusive account. Liniking was breezy and branch staff were also very helpful. Received the Visa Debit card in 2 days.

note:

thank you
A small query friend, I got visa signature debit card for my IndusInd Bank Exclusive Savings account. But while trying to add it on Drreamfolks website, it is not allowing me to do so. By any chance, we can only add credit cards on dream folks. Can someone please confirm as I want to check Airport lounge quota on Indus Exclusive savings visa signature debit card

A small query friend, I got visa signature debit card for my IndusInd Bank Exclusive Savings account. But while trying to add it on Drreamfolks website, it is not allowing me to do so. By any chance, we can only add credit cards on dream folks. Can someone please confirm as I want to check Airport lounge quota on Indus Exclusive savings visa signature debit card
whats the DC card bin?

I hold an Exclusive account (with Pinnacle), my wife has an indusind savings choice account. I would like to group wife's account to my exclusive account.

Should i close the savings choice account or can the existing account be upgraded ?

The branch near to me is clueless. They were just suggesting just go to link relationships and add account which is wrong i believe. If any of you have done please let me know.

I hold an Exclusive account (with Pinnacle), my wife has an indusind savings choice account. I would like to group wife's account to my exclusive account.

Should i close the savings choice account or can the existing account be upgraded ?

The branch near to me is clueless. They were just suggesting just go to link relationships and add account which is wrong i believe. If any of you have done please let me know.

To add your family members to your IndusInd Exclusive account, you will need to download and print the account upgrade form attached above. You will need to add your family members' details in the add-on details section of the form. Once you have completed the form, you will need to sign as the primary account holder.

This information is absolutely incorrect because I have upgraded my Select account to Exclusive after I got my Pinnacle Credit Card, and many others have also done the same without any issues. The branch employee is probably lying to you so that he/she can fulfill their target 🎯 😂.

Also, thank you for creating another thread on this, even though the same thing has been discussed several times and will be asked again, I am sure about that. 😅
@4uziaul
Hi ,
I currently have Select Saving Account.

How to convert my Select savings account to Exclusive Saving Account once I have the Pinnacle credit card ?

Can it be done online?

Same happened with me. Cc mentioned 0 mab only for primary acc. But based on the info here I went ahead with 3 addon accounts.
So far no issues or mab charges.
2 year old primary acc linked with pinnacle cc, 1 year old addons.

Addons opened without any initial funding.
Directly opened as addon accounts.
Nearby branch was very Cooperative.
Hi, I have Exclusive + pinnacle.

Want to open add on account for my family member. Branch is saying they have to open another Exclusive account and then can do grouping with my account.

How can I open directly add on account without any funding? Will that be opened an exclusive account directly?

Did you add your wife as add on? Was 1L initial funding required for add on?

Back