• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indulge credit card

I am going to take indulge credit card against fixed deposit tomorrow is it better to take this card with 5 lakhs limit because in future i will take another bank credit cards via C2C is possible with this fd card, I am hoping in future I will get same limit on another bank credit card via C2C with this fd card?

Last edited:

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
agent ke through hojayega 50k one time fee mein abhi bhi sharing the agent details in dm
This anil G whose number you shared told me to apply online for one time fee of 50k and no annual fee. When i told him there is no such plan then he said ok i'll take approval first for this special fee. I shared with him my salary slips and other card statement. Even after a week he couldn't get approval. Maybe he ways trying to act smart and give me one with annual fee. Guys better be careful before applying through him. I applied through @RS1910 and got 1l vouchers with 90k fee plan. He also got me additional Eazydiner LTF by splitting the limit. We can also take yatra vouchers in Vouchagram.

Last edited:

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This anil G whose number you shared told me to apply online for one time fee of 50k and no annual fee. When i told him there is no such plan then he said ok i'll take approval first for this special fee. Now it has been more than a week. Still he couldn't get approval. Maybe he ways trying to act smart and give me one with annual fee. Guys better be careful before applying through him. I applied through @RS1910 and got 1l vouchers with 90k fee plan. He also got me additional Eazydiner LTF by splitting the limit. We can also take yatra vouchers in Vouchagram.
Same here - he is not an agent from Bank - works for 3rd party.

Made promises and now we dont know whats the status :p

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
This anil G whose number you shared told me to apply online for one time fee of 50k and no annual fee. When i told him there is no such plan then he said ok i'll take approval first for this special fee. Now it has been more than a week. Still he couldn't get approval. Maybe he ways trying to act smart and give me one with annual fee. Guys better be careful before applying through him. I applied through @RS1910 and got 1l vouchers with 90k fee plan. He also got me additional Eazydiner LTF by splitting the limit. We can also take yatra vouchers in Vouchagram.
yes he tried to act smart with me also the second time
but his bm had a word with me and told me to revert on his confimration mail for upgradation stating that only proceed with the upgradation if one time 50k fee and then LTF can be given

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
yes he tried to act smart with me also the second time
but his bm had a word with me and told me to revert on his confimration mail for upgradation stating that only proceed with the upgradation if one time 50k fee and then LTF can be given
Was he able to get approval for you ltf in 50k? Did he share the screenshot with you? Else these guys could not be trusted

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i

was pushing him for amazon voucher for 50k but he didnt agree so i left it
I bet he could not have arranged regular vouchagrams also for LTF in 50k. These special offers these guys dont give to everyone. Either if you have some policy through them and bank has made good profit out of you or you maintain very good nrv then BM can get approval

I just saw a lot of activity on this thread and so I went to check out this card... are people in some kind of Axis shock... why on earth are you considering this card? Is there some #ifyouknowyouknow business going on here?

maybe because it is a charge card from indusind
so the feeling of having a card with no limit

And so will my Piper Super Deluxe Credit Card!

Separately, I have a Amex Gold Charge card. Took it about 2-3 months back. In fairness I didn't have to submit any documents for it, plus I spend 6k on it every month. Still I had applied at the same time for a Platinum Reserve and got a 10L limit on that - I didn't take that card.

Occasionally when I check my "spending power" on the Gold Charge Card - it's around 2L. So much for "no limit".

Also, what will you do with a no limit card? No limit doesn't mean no paying back...

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
a
And so will my Piper Super Deluxe Credit Card!

Separately, I have a Amex Gold Charge card. Took it about 2-3 months back. In fairness I didn't have to submit any documents for it, plus I spend 6k on it every month. Still I had applied at the same time for a Platinum Reserve and got a 10L limit on that - I didn't take that card.

Occasionally when I check my "spending power" on the Gold Charge Card - it's around 2L. So much for "no limit".

Also, what will you do with a no limit card? No limit doesn't mean no paying back...
sk the people who are paying a heft fee for this card

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
4200 bill reduced to 752 at JW Marriott dinner buffet for two including 25% ed prime and 3000 indusind HNI card discount. Also got 300 ed points for uploading bill and writing a review and 250 MB points. Contact @RS1910 for LTF indulge in 90k with 1l vouchers.

Attachments

• IMG_20230915_212619.jpg
    IMG_20230915_212619.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230915_224029.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915_224029.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 48
In upcoming few days I will receive the vouchagram for indulge credit Card and I want to sell the vouchers in zingoy app how to select which which vouchers can I take to sell in zingoy any existing customers already sell the vouchers can please tell me