• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indulge credit card

I am going to take indulge credit card against fixed deposit tomorrow is it better to take this card with 5 lakhs limit because in future i will take another bank credit cards via C2C is possible with this fd card, I am hoping in future I will get same limit on another bank credit card via C2C with this fd card?

Last edited:
Why bro why ?
c2c are done through agent and when they process it they wont be able to process an unsecured card on secured card basis.
if it is an unsecured card then another bank will also be ready to underwrite the risk based on thier risk mechanism and another banks risk underwriting
but in this case where it is a secured card even though cibil mentions it as unsecured the bank hasnt taken any risk with you
2 reason
in case of default your fd gets liquidated
and the fd will always have a lien until and unless you have a cc against it

for instance they will ask income proof or ITR for instance.
and there must be some differnce between a secured and unsecured card at the bank end.
otherwise this will lead to 2008 2.0 situation
Obviously the person would have ITR / Salary slips.
But seems there's no distinction between unsecured and secured cards as far as Cibil doesn't distinguishes

Guys - not sure if anyone has shared unboxing pic on this forum for IndusInd Indulge Credit Card.

Super thanks to @RS1910 - he managed by application process seamlessly.

@jack333 - thank you for introducing him on this forum - I had my doubts but Rajesh was really helpful and I would suggest everyone to connect with him incase you need a super premium credit card in your kitty.

Now coming to the application, I had a super useless card - called as Legend from IndusInd Bank and was offered a meagre limit of 75K (even though I have super premium credit cards from different Banks and highest limit reported on CIBIL was significantly north of 75K).

Did push their customer care Team, however they did not budge and finally I closed my Legend Credit Card.

Was trying for Indulge and Heritage metal by talking to different BMs - however they were not helpful at all.

Note - Indulge though it is LTF for me now, it has a one time joining fee and you get compensated with vouchers for the amount paid by you. Please weigh in your options and then take a call.

To all thinking IndusInd cards are not premium and paying a hefty fees is illogical, but can you stop a card collector from take a plunge :)

Attachments

• IMG_20230731_130759.jpg
    IMG_20230731_130759.jpg
    793.1 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20230731_130557.jpg
    IMG_20230731_130557.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 56
Guys - not sure if anyone has shared unboxing pic on this forum for IndusInd Indulge Credit Card.

Super thanks to @RS1910 - he managed by application process seamlessly.

@jack333 - thank you for introducing him on this forum - I had my doubts but Rajesh was really helpful and I would suggest everyone to connect with him incase you need a super premium credit card in your kitty.

Now coming to the application, I had a super useless card - called as Legend from IndusInd Bank and was offered a meagre limit of 75K (even though I have super premium credit cards from different Banks and highest limit reported on CIBIL was significantly north of 75K).

Did push their customer care Team, however they did not budge and finally I closed my Legend Credit Card.

Was trying for Indulge and Heritage metal by talking to different BMs - however they were not helpful at all.

Note - Indulge though it is LTF for me now, it has a one time joining fee and you get compensated with vouchers for the amount paid by you. Please weigh in your options and then take a call.

To all thinking IndusInd cards are not premium and paying a hefty fees is illogical, but can you stop a card collector from take a plunge :)
Yes i have also applied for indulge through @RS1910 by paying the one time fee and getting the equivalent vouchers. He has also agreed to get me LTF Eazydiner by splitting the limit of indulge. Really a very resourceful person indeed

Back