• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind indulge infinite LTF offer

Can you please share the credit limit of your pinnacle card

Mentioned here.

Here is my case, Earlier I had IndusInd platinum which was entry point LTF card (used for ~3 years). Then two year back (~2022) I got call from bank with offer of upgrade to some card with annual fee. That time I told the person, I already have HDFC Millenia which is LTF (got with my salary account in previous company) with better options, person sold me pinnacle with one time entry fees of ~15K (without taxes - cost ~18K with tax) against I'll get 11K vouchers. I accepted that offer thinking I can easily cover that 7-8K with bogo movie ticket in 1-2 years. Was able to get the vouchers after 2 months of activation by taking video support. And unfortunately, I was able to get ticket benefit only twice in these two years.

So finally I had pinnacle card with ~4.5L as credit limit (got upgraded to 6L before 4-5 months from now). Until now, my total spending with IndusInd credit card is not beyond 2L (in span of these 5-6 years). Then ~Monday/Tuesday I had received this notification to increase credit with or without upgrade. That was notification in phone and not SMS. Fortunately chrome has stored in history and even today I check the link, it's still active but linked to my card and mobile number

I have applied yesterday night, Let me receive the card, I'll share the link.
once u get the card mail customer care asking if it is ltf or not

once u get confirmation drop ss of mail here plz ty

and even if in welcome letter mentioned ltf and all do drop ss here will be helpful

Mentioned here.
Yep, you need 5L + credit limit to receive upgrades to premium cards I feel. Seems to be right in his case

did u get the letter along with card is nil mentioned anywhere?

even if possible drop a mail to cc and see if they confirm it on mail and if possible drop ss of both will be helpful

Back