• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind pioneer downgrade started

Luckily,
I only have IndusInd Exclusive, linked with Pinnacle..

thanks for sharing the info...
That's best👍
thanks for letting me know, it seem i won't open induslnd pioneer account anytime soon though.
It was a useless product even before as their service and staff is pathetic.
Even their private team is shit. I mailed them on 28 june 2024 they replied back on 8th August 2024. In between no reply call or anything.

I'll be closing all 23 accounts of family this month.
Except indie account
Yesterday late night my rm called for pioneer
I guess I'll claim easydiner prime membership before they downgrade me🤣🤣🤣

Will close pioneer account after it's downgraded!!!
Will fight with pioneer team🤣 my rm is shit i abused him last time we talked

thanks for letting me know, it seem i won't open induslnd pioneer account anytime soon though.
Most of the IndusInd accounts are not worth in general , just like thier CCs , unless you have a very specific need
Select with legend and
Exclusive with Pinnacle are the only ones worth having...

Last edited:
Did you talk about this to your RM or BM?
And even if downgrade happens then you will be downgraded to Indusind Exclusive and still have Pioneer CC and DC right?

Did you talk about this to your RM or BM?
And even if downgrade happens then you will be downgraded to Indusind Exclusive and still have Pioneer CC and DC right?
Rm bm are idiots. I talked with pionner area head of delhi. Downgrade confirmed no way to stop it except maintaining eligible criteria.
Need to maintain for 16-20 days to prevent downgrade.

Yes it will be downgraded to exclusive account and pioneer debit will continue but there will be charges of 2k/3k+gst for debit card or i can close it before downgrade

Attachments

• 17266347033287879087366606517262.webp
    17266347033287879087366606517262.webp
    360.2 KB · Views: 6
Kyu Aisa kya dusmani ho gye rm ko
2 years back when i opened pioneer account..he was spamming me to buy few ulip of 3 lakhs and some weird life insurance from him. I denied him clearly but he didn't stop. So i emailed pioneer team to change my rm and told them about rm deeds when pioneer team email him asking what's he doing he got furious and started spreading rumors about me that I'm a fraudsters doing scam with people he also reported my account that I'm not maintaining TRV or mab. I was informed about this by BM who was a friend of mine. After few months when i was opening pioneer current account bank again i was assigned that same RM to me as there was only 1 pioneer rm in my city. He called me and threatened that he'll get me downgraded or i need to maintain 30 lakhs TRV 🤣🤣

I told him k G m dum hai toh downgrade krwa de ya balance maintain krwa de
Now after 2 years finally he got a chance and he isn't willing to let it slide🤣 but I'll close this account before downgrade and open new account immediately in pioneer segment.

2 years back when i opened pioneer account..he was spamming me to buy few ulip of 3 lakhs and some weird life insurance from him. I denied him clearly but he didn't stop. So i emailed pioneer team to change my rm and told them about rm deeds when pioneer team email him asking what's he doing he got furious and started spreading rumors about me that I'm a fraudsters doing scam with people he also reported my account that I'm not maintaining TRV or mab. I was informed about this by BM who was a friend of mine. After few months when i was opening pioneer current account bank again i was assigned that same RM to me as there was only 1 pioneer rm in my city. He called me and threatened that he'll get me downgraded or i need to maintain 30 lakhs TRV 🤣🤣

I told him k G m dum hai toh downgrade krwa de ya balance maintain krwa de
Now after 2 years finally he got a chance and he isn't willing to let it slide🤣 but I'll close this account before downgrade and open new account immediately in pioneer segment.
Kotak wli aunty got competition I guess
Let's see who wins 🤣🤣

Back