• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Select A/c + Indusind Exclusive A/c

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Hello all, I am planning to Open Indusind Select account based on my LTF Indusind Legend credit card, which will make the account 0 balance with LTF DC.

Once I upgrade my Credit Card to Pinnacle or any other Indusind card variant will my Select account still carry the 0 balance status with LTF Free DC and can I still open 4 more 0 balance Family account ?

Secondly How many Accounts a person can hold In Indusind ? I read somewhere a guy holding 2 savings account (Variant is not know to me) and an Indie Account.

Hello all, I am planning to Open Indusind Select account based on my LTF Indusind Legend credit card, which will make the account 0 balance with LTF DC.

Once I upgrade my Credit Card to Pinnacle or any other Indusind card variant will my Select account still carry the 0 balance status with LTF Free DC and can I still open 4 more 0 balance Family account ?

Secondly How many Accounts a person can hold In Indusind ? I read somewhere a guy holding 2 savings account (Variant is not know to me) and an Indie Account.
Once you upgrade you legend card to any other card you will loose zero mab(NMC WAIVER)for your select account and you can't give zero mab accounts to your family members because legend cc only works for you not your family add-ons.

A person can hold multiple accounts from indusind based on branch approval.

another

TF Buzz
About 10 days back, I opened IndusInd Max Active. However, it is in debit freeze state. They are denying to unfreeze it saying - 2nd individual account is not permissible as i already have individual exclusive account. They are asking to close this new account (max active account) as account opening request declined and to get IP amount refunded.

P.S.: I have already received debit card and kit by post, which is of no use.

Original post = https://www.technofino.in/community...rty-savings-account-benefits.1504/post-375341

ankur2wadhwa

TF Select
Once you upgrade you legend card to any other card you will loose zero mab(NMC WAIVER)for your select account and you can't give zero mab accounts to your family members because legend cc only works for you not your family add-ons.

A person can hold multiple accounts from indusind based on branch approval.

Ohhh.... Then no use of Opening the Account in Select Variant for me.

I read that a Select account holder can get four 0 balance Family accounts, If I get my Select account opened based on Legend won't my Family members be eligible for 0 balance Select account as mentioned in account feature ?

Any possibility of 0 balance family accounts based on Exclusive Savings account feature.
Family grouping is based on overall NRV with the bank and in this particular case your family may or may not get charged for non maintenance. This is totally dependent on the bank. You should write them a mail about this but in my opinion they won't give this NMC waiver offer to family members.

jk51

TF Premier

As per SOB in order to have a zero MAB account one needs either legend card (for select account) or pinnacle/indulge card (for exclusive account). Hence only way the entire family gets select at zero MAB on a clear cut basis is when each and every member holds legend card and gets it linked to their respective account. Apart from that request can be made to bank but unless and until respective accounts NRV criteria is not met, very doubtful bank shall give it on a zero MAB basis. Same goes for exclusive account with the difference being each and every member has to hold pinnacle or indulge and get it linked to their account or hold minimum required NRV.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
As per SOB in order to have a zero MAB account one needs either legend card (for select account) or pinnacle/indulge card (for exclusive account). Hence only way the entire family gets select at zero MAB on a clear cut basis is when each and every member holds legend card and gets it linked to their respective account. Apart from that request can be made to bank but unless and until respective accounts NRV criteria is not met, very doubtful bank shall give it on a zero MAB basis. Same goes for exclusive account with the difference being each and every member has to hold pinnacle or indulge and get it linked to their account or hold minimum required NRV.
It doesn't work that way. Only the primary holder needs to maintain the relationship criteria, and the rest of the family members don't have to maintain anything. With the Select account, it's up to 4 accounts, and with the Exclusive account, it's up to 8 accounts.

jk51

TF Premier
It doesn't work that way. Only the primary holder needs to maintain the relationship criteria, and the rest of the family members don't have to maintain anything. With the Select account, it's up to 4 accounts, and with the Exclusive account, it's up to 8 accounts.
That’s what I am saying zero balance mab benefit is for card holder only upon credit card linkage. If one plans to extend benefit to family members by opening opens addon accounts then NRV of 2,00,000/- in savings has to be maintained in either of the accounts to be eligible for exclusive across. That’s what was confirmed by branch as well as customer care on mail to me hence refrained from opening accounts for family.

jk51

TF Premier
That’s what I am saying zero balance mab benefit is for card holder only upon credit card linkage. If one plans to extend benefit to family members by opening opens addon accounts then NRV of 2,00,000/- in savings has to be maintained in either of the accounts to be eligible for exclusive across. That’s what was confirmed by branch as well as customer care on mail to me hence refrained from opening accounts for family.
Following is the mail confirmation

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 125

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Following is the mail confirmation
Let me tell you, this is IndusInd you are dealing with and their infamous customer care. So, the information you got is all wrong. 🤭

jk51

TF Premier
Let me tell you, this is IndusInd you are dealing with and their infamous customer care. So, the information you got is all wrong. 🤭
Might be the case definitely. But the way I see it is better to stick with the communication if the need to open zero balance account is not that dire than risk charges for non-maintenance later on for all the accounts opened and then deal with the headache and effort of getting them reversed through all that escalations and grievances.

zomato

TF Premier

if I keep my balance 0 how will they deduct non maintenance charges from my account? have exclusive account.