• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd zero balance account offer

CreditLife

TF Buzz
As an esteemed IndusInd Bank Credit Card customer, you can now get an IndusInd Bank Advantage Savings Account at zero cost. Know more <link> - IndusInd Bank

I have received the above mentioned message, upon opening the link and filling the form I was offered Zero balance Indus Advantage Savings Account with Zero Annual fee Master card Titanium Debit Card which I gladly accepted. After giving the confirmation application got submitted and the status was shown as under process. Its been 1 month still I didn't get receive any confirmation and the link is also not working. I have contacted the customer care but they don't seem to understand the issue and they are asking for the details like branch name, initial funding details etc which was not even asked while filling the form.

Any one faced this issue ?

Updates
25 May - Application
8 June - Contacted customer care(mail)
21 June - Received reply from customer care asking for the details
22 June - Provided the details

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
After completing the application, when did you get in touch with customer care? Was it recently, or did you contact them a few days after applying for the bank account? If possible, could you provide the exact timeline of when you received the offer and how long you waited before reaching out to customer care?

CreditLife

TF Buzz
After completing the application, when did you get in touch with customer care? Was it recently, or did you contact them a few days after applying for the bank account? If possible, could you provide the exact timeline of when you received the offer and how long you waited before reaching out to customer care?
Updated the post

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I have received the above mentioned message, upon opening the link and filling the form I was offered Zero balance Indus Advantage Savings Account with Zero Annual fee Master card Titanium Debit Card which I gladly accepted. After giving the confirmation application got submitted and the status was shown as under process. Its been 1 month still I didn't get receive any confirmation and the link is also not working. I have contacted the customer care but they don't seem to understand the issue and they are asking for the details like branch name, initial funding details etc which was not even asked while filling the form.

Any one faced this issue ?
I too got the same message. When I applied, it was stuck in under process for 15 days. After that, visited same link and it showed application rejected.

Maybe it was because of I already hold one of their Savings account. But customer care told me that there isn't any rule of one account per customer.

Also, Customer care can't help in this application tracking. They won't do any help. You only have to keep tracking status by visiting same link everyday.

CreditLife

TF Buzz
I too got the same message. When I applied, it was stuck in under process for 15 days. After that, visited same link and it showed application rejected.

Maybe it was because of I already hold one of their Savings account. But customer care told me that there isn't any rule of one account per customer.

Also, Customer care can't help in this application tracking. They won't do any help. You only have to keep tracking status by visiting same link everyday.

I have opened the link on 8th June after filling the application and its not working probably it got expired

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I have opened the link on 8th June after filling the application and its not working probably it got expired

I had a similar experience, with the only difference being that it was a limit enhancement offer. When I clicked on the link, it showed that the processing would happen shortly. However, even after two weeks, there was no progress. Upon contacting customer care, I was informed that the offer had already expired.

The moral of the story is that whenever you come across an offer from IndusInd, it's important not to simply click on the link and assume that the offer will be applied automatically. Instead, it is advisable to call customer care and have them process the offer for you. If that doesn't yield results within 3-4 days, you can consider sending an email to priority.care@indusind.com or reachus@indusind.com. As a last resort, you can reach out to socialm@indusind.com. Remember to always save screenshots of the offers for future reference.

gautamcool

TF Premier
I had a similar experience, with the only difference being that it was a limit enhancement offer. When I clicked on the link, it showed that the processing would happen shortly. However, even after two weeks, there was no progress. Upon contacting customer care, I was informed that the offer had already expired.

The moral of the story is that whenever you come across an offer from IndusInd, it's important not to simply click on the link and assume that the offer will be applied automatically. Instead, it is advisable to call customer care and have them process the offer for you. If that doesn't yield results within 3-4 days, you can consider sending an email to priority.care@indusind.com or reachus@indusind.com. As a last resort, you can reach out to socialm@indusind.com. Remember to always save screenshots of the offers for future reference.
In my case I wanted Select MAB confirmation,
I asked RM. He couldn't confirm
So I mailed
1. priority.care@indusind.com
2. select@indusind.com
3. reachus@indusind.com
Mailed them one by one giving with a gap of 3-5 days for each mail id. No response from them. Sent a reminder as well after 2-3 days.
I messaged them on Twitter as well. They followed me back😂 responded but couldn't confirm it and told me to call customer care.

Customer care put me on hold for sometime to check and immediately said thank you and ended the call🙂. Didn't even listen to what I was saying

Then after reading @4uziaul post on some other thread, I mailed socialm@indusind.com last. And after few days, I sent a reminder to them and finally someone called me from their team and confirmed it on phone. I asked for mail confirmation. They sent that as well.
So my suggestion is mail social media team directly and avoid wasting time

gautamcool

TF Premier
So I mailed
2. select@indusind.com
3. reachus@indusind.com
Mailed them one by one giving with a gap of 3-5 days for each mail id. No response from them. Sent a reminder as well after 2-3 days.
I messaged them on Twitter as well. They followed me back😂 responded but couldn't confirm it and told me to call customer care.

Customer care put me on hold for sometime to check and immediately said thank you and ended the call🙂. Didn't even listen to what I was saying

Then after reading @4uziaul post on some other thread, I mailed socialm@indusind.com last. And after few days, I sent a reminder to them and finally someone called me from their team and confirmed it on phone. I asked for mail confirmation. They sent that as well.
And one more thing, I got acknowledgement mail from socialm team
"Your email is being looked into by our Banking Contact Centre - Social Media Team and you will receive a response within 3 working day(s)"
They sent this after solving my issue😂 (6 days from my initial mail)

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
So I mailed
2. select@indusind.com
3. reachus@indusind.com

Are thoda mehnat karne do 🤣

Anyway, let's get back to the topic we were discussing.

Regarding priority.care@indusind.com, they do send an acknowledgement. It's possible that the quality of Bamboo was not up to their standards, which is why you didn't receive a response. 🤣 I'm not entirely sure why that happened, but it is true that both select@indusind.com and reachus@indusind.com are not very responsive when it comes to replying back. However, I have noticed that socialm@indusind.com tends to reply back fairly quickly.

CreditLife

TF Buzz
So I mailed
2. select@indusind.com
3. reachus@indusind.com

Thanks for the info, sending it right away

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Try now bro....I have tried to apply on 12/05/24 yesterday and got the Account details via email very next day..