• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Induslnd bank saving account confusion 🤔

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Open Indus Indie account with 0MAB. Try searching here on the forum. Everything is free.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't have any relationship with indus. WILL they give cc based on cibil & just video kyc
& Do i have to do video kyc from current address.
Or there will be Income doc verification & physical verification of office address
Yes they will give, I got like that only

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't have any relationship with indus. WILL they give cc based on cibil & just video kyc
Or there will be Income doc verification & physical verification of office address
Office verification is hit and miss

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Even i dont have any relationship with indusind and i got legend cc ltf few days ago and i domt even have a branch at my location
I have Indusind Investment branch and IndusInd Bank in my city at my location, but my location is still unserviceable for CCs.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Pinnacle with spend based LTF.

Then downgrade to exclusive.

In a nutshell (in my view):

1) In the case of major banks such as AXIS, HDFC, ICICI etc..
You open a SB account in major banks to get a CC i.e. SB account --> CC

2) In the case of IndusInd , the scene is reverse
You take a CC in IndusInd to have a decent 0 MAB SB account ... i.e. CC --> SB account

Last edited:

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
In a nutshell (in my view):

1) In the case of major banks such as AXIS, HDFC, ICICI etc..
You open SB account in major banks to get a CC i.e. SB account --> CC

2) In the case of IndusInd , the scene is reverse
You take a CC in IndusInd to have a decent 0 MAB SB account ... i.e. CC --> SB account
In case of indusind scene can be also inverse u can convert any AMB account into zero balance by holding required credit card.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Now its been 2 weeks since I gave request for account upgradation & its not done.
that is because of their operational issues.. there are so many here got their accounts sorted out in this method ...tests one's patience though.. .. but working with IndusInd is very challenging that everyone is aware of ...

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Trust me,

I applied for legend... on approval, opened select online & got 0 MAB.
Then applied for pinnacle & received it. Now its been 2 weeks since I gave request for account upgradation & its not done.
Did you sign any upgrade form, and after doing so, did you receive any SR number?

Reactions: SSV

vijay.vj

TF Ace
that is because of their operational issues.. there are so many here got their accounts sorted out in this method.. but working with IndusInd is very challenging that everone is aware of ...
Yep, customer service is worst part of it.

One day I couldn't even do UPI transfer using it. Netbanking was down. It went on for several hours. Bank employees had no clue what ever. They took it so lightly, just said some maintaince and check tomorrow.

Its unpredictable IMO.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Good call 😁
Guruji .. I don't want to involve in your (IndusInd & SB holders) internal affairs guriji !!!....

Phpe0k_1.png

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Did you sign any upgrade form, and after doing so, did you receive any SR number?
Here is the flow.
  1. Spoke with assistant branch manager, he said branch can't do account upgradation & I need to connect with Exclusive RM, which he said he will forward me. I have no RM (but their website promises RM for select account).
  2. Been 2 days, no response. I got in touch with another bank person from same branch... she promised to help me. But then went unresponsive.
  3. Later she said she didn't help cuz her boss (assistant manager) is already on it.
  4. Both kept disconnecting my calls. Had no option, raised a complaint via customer care. They said I dont have to visit branch, it would be done without visit in 3 working days. Same day, assistant manager uploaded pics on whatsapp, which is his send off. Very next day, he put new year greetings of yes bank. Damm person wasted my time doing nothing cuz he is leaving the job.
  5. 3 days went by, not a single call from bank or any update on ticket. Spoke with CC, they sent email remainder to bank still no response.
  6. Complaint team escalated, then I received call next day. They said I can do it online (but it was not working). Then asked me to visit branch.
  7. I visited branch & gave signed upgrade form. I received SR number after 2 working days. Its been 1 week since I signed & nothing happened.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Here is the flow.
  1. Spoke with assistant branch manager, he said branch can't do account upgradation & I need to connect with Exclusive RM, which he said he will forward me. I have no RM (but their website promises RM for select account).
  2. Been 2 days, no response. I got in touch with another bank person from same branch... she promised to help me. But then went unresponsive.
  3. Later she said she didn't help cuz her boss (assistant manager) is already on it.
  4. Both kept disconnecting my calls. Had no option, raised a complaint via customer care. They said I dont have to visit branch, it would be done without visit in 3 working days. Same day, assistant manager uploaded pics on whatsapp, which is his send off. Very next day, he put new year greetings of yes bank. Damm person wasted my time doing nothing cuz he is leaving the job.
  5. 3 days went by, not a single call from bank or any update on ticket. Spoke with CC, they sent email remainder to bank still no response.
  6. Complaint team escalated, then I received call next day. They said I can do it online (but it was not working). Then asked me to visit branch.
  7. I visited branch & gave signed upgrade form. I received SR number after 2 working days. Its been 1 week since I signed & nothing happened.
A simple yes or no would have sufficed. 😁

Back to the topic, it hardly takes 2-3 days for the account to get upgraded after the SR is generated unless there is some issue. Better visit the branch or call them and ask what's the issue.