• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Induslnd bank saving account confusion 🤔

vijay.vj

TF Ace
A simple yes or no would have sufficed. 😁

Back to the topic, it hardly takes 2-3 days for the account to get upgraded after the SR is generated unless there is some issue. Better visit the branch or call them and ask what's the issue.
Yes, I suppose.

Just wanted to let the other guys know, what they are getting into.. so they can adjust their expectations towards bank and its employees.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
This happened with me too. With kotak RM. I followed up with him for 2 months and then suddenly, he called me and said sir I am moving to IDFC next Monday, will help you there 😂
Haha,

Turns out that 3 employees left that branch on same day. Its a mess.
Now its being handled by HDFC staff who are new to Indus process & just out of training.

smuff

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Or Axis Liberty account.. effectively 0 Mab based on simple terms and also will offer you pre approved axis cc s
Honestly I doubt if this works.. holding axis liberty acc with more than 1lakh balance for more than a year, no preapproved cc.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
FK wont help much since I have SBI cashback. Wanted a good axis cc for offers, preferably ltf.
It is easy to get FK when you apply from FK website/app.
Then after you get your FK card, 90 days later it will be pre-approved CCs galore in your Axis App..
that is how you deal with this situation .. then you get whatecer card you want from pre-approved list.

Last edited:

pavan000

TF Premier
Trust me,

I applied for legend... on approval, opened select online & got 0 MAB.
Then applied for pinnacle & received it. Now its been 2 weeks since I gave request for account upgradation & its not done.
Could you guide me. Received legend card but didn't login yet.

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
True
They even beat SBI in terms of telling customer please visit a nearest branch
Even when I finally went to the nearest branch because of some ekyc issue, they asked me to wait "we are doing your work only", after half an hour they said the person who can do ekyc is unable login as of now, as he has forgotten his login credentials, otherwise it would only take 2 mins to do ekyc. They asked me to wait till he gets his login credentials. After 2 and half hours, I was told that they will call me some other day, and was asked to leave the contact number.
I regretted the very moment I thought of opening account in Indusind 😭

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Even when I finally went to the nearest branch because of some ekyc issue, they asked me to wait "we are doing your work only", after half an hour they said the person who can do ekyc is unable login as of now, as he has forgotten his login credentials, otherwise it would only take 2 mins to do ekyc. They asked me to wait till he gets his login credentials. After 2 and half hours, I was told that they will call me some other day, and was asked to leave the contact number.
I regretted the very moment I thought of opening account in Indusind 😭
and people say, SBI service is bad.