• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
I'm unable to login to my IndusMobile App as it says that a maximum of 3 devices are allowed to register in the app but unfortunately I didn't remove my past devices and sold it to someone.

Please suggest a solution if you have experienced this issue in the past!

I am facing same issue since 2 month but cc not solve problem also mail too many times but not respond if you find any
Solution please ping me.

I had a different issue with them. A minor one but still an issue which they didn't even listen. I had tried to connect to Indusind cc on my phone and every time you have to wait atleast 20 minutes and every time the call disconnected before anything could be resolved. I tried two times and gave up. They are not even responding to people commenting on their Twitter posts. I can tell you that many psu banks offer much better service than them. I can confidently say that pnb and Bob are much better in service than Indusind. I was thinking of opening an account with them since I upgraded my card to Pinnacle but I have dropped the idea. I don't know how others are able to tolerate them or maybe they have had better experiences.

Yes you are right even i am trying to many times call cc but 15 20 wait call will bi automatically disconnected also mail to many times but didn’t get any positive response then i am also give up.

I'm unable to login to my IndusMobile App as it says that a maximum of 3 devices are allowed to register in the app but unfortunately I didn't remove my past devices and sold it to someone.

I am facing same issue since 2 month but cc not solve problem also mail too many times but not respond if you find any
Solution please ping me.
This happened to me multiple times, easiest way is send email to customer service to reset the devices for your customer id. For me they responded in 48 hours.

I am complain rbi on friday and today got call from induslnd bank on call they reset my device and on call they say please login now and now i login
successfully.

Back