• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Add on card details

airbubble

TF Buzz
Hello TF Community, I have an Infinia card that I got recently. I requested one add-on card for my sister via the HDFC Mobile App. The request was successful. It's been 3 days and I do now know where can I find the add-on card details. My sister is saying she has not received any SMS either from blue dart or HDFC regarding the shipment status. How do I set the PIN after getting the card?

The Add on card shows up in my HDFC App but when I click on Set PIN, it says it will deliver a physical PIN to my address. I am very confused, can someone please help me out?

Can someone please confirm, Amazon GV Limit is per card or per Gyftr account?

If I have three gyftr accounts and use the same card, so each gyftr account gives me 20k Limit or I need three different cards for three gyftr accounts? I know the maximum 5X benefit is upto 15k.
It's per card 20,000 max per month. I think it won't be separate 20,000 again for add-on members as long as the card number is same

It's per card 20,000 max per month. I think it won't be separate 20,000 again for add-on members as long as the card number is same
Think it is per gyftr account. I already exhausted my 10k Flipkart voucher quote for this month using my Infinia card and my gyftr account. I am getting an error while trying to buy a voucher using my account. but I bought one using my mom's account and it worked fine. Hope I get the reward points too! Let's see in this month's statement.

@sparkit fyi

Think it is per gyftr account. I already exhausted my 10k Flipkart voucher quote for this month using my Infinia card and my gyftr account. I am getting an error while trying to buy a voucher using my account. but I bought one using my mom's account and it worked fine. Hope I get the reward points too! Let's see in this month's statement.
Yeah, I saw someone from twitter said the limit is per account. That’s why messaged here to confirm.

@sparkit fyi
Ya your right. Just now created an gyftr account with a different mobile number and purchased 6000 Amazon pay & it was successful (as I have already done purchasing 20,000 this month with my DCB credit card already).

Thanks for the information bro as I can bag few more reward points which helps me in redeeming those accumulated points for my summer trip as usual for flight and hotel booking which gives 1:1 😀

Ya your right. Just now created an gyftr account with a different mobile number and purchased 6000 Amazon pay & it was successful (as I have already done purchasing 20,000 this month with my DCB credit card already).

Thanks for the information bro as I can bag few more reward points which helps me in redeeming those accumulated points for my summer trip as usual for flight and hotel booking 😀
As I said, I am not very sure about the reward points and can not confirm until tomorrow or till the statement gets generated

Did you get the reward points?
I have tried and I can able to see the reward points aswell. So technically purchasing of 20k vouchers on gftyr via HDFC smart buy is on per card (but it's per account). I have just created an account with different mobile on my spouse name & I am able make purchases of gift vouchers and also received the reward points with out any issues.

I have tried and I can able to see the reward points aswell. So technically purchasing of 20k vouchers on gftyr via HDFC smart buy is on per card (but it's per account). I have just created an account with different mobile on my spouse name & I am able make purchases of gift vouchers and also received the reward points with out any issues.
Is your addon card number same as primary card? It will be great if the monthly limit can be doubled.

I tried to create another gyftr account with my another phone number and used the same Infinia card (primary) to buy another 10k amazon gift card but the transaction failed..

Is it because I already bought 10k worth amazon gift card from my primary Infinia on my primary gyftr? Any other way to buy more amazon gift cards? This new limit / devaluation of just 10k amazon gift cards is the worst devaluation they can do

Back