• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia Add on card details

airbubble

TF Buzz
Hello TF Community, I have an Infinia card that I got recently. I requested one add-on card for my sister via the HDFC Mobile App. The request was successful. It's been 3 days and I do now know where can I find the add-on card details. My sister is saying she has not received any SMS either from blue dart or HDFC regarding the shipment status. How do I set the PIN after getting the card?

The Add on card shows up in my HDFC App but when I click on Set PIN, it says it will deliver a physical PIN to my address. I am very confused, can someone please help me out?

I tried to create another gyftr account with my another phone number and used the same Infinia card (primary) to buy another 10k amazon gift card but the transaction failed..

Is it because I already bought 10k worth amazon gift card from my primary Infinia on my primary gyftr? Any other way to buy more amazon gift cards? This new limit / devaluation of just 10k amazon gift cards is the worst devaluation they can do
It shouldn't. I did a lot of transactions last month using the same Infinia card on 2 different gyftr accounts. Maybe check with the customer service as to why the transaction failed. If you were able to add the git cards to the cart, then it's some other issue, not the purchase limitations

I have an infinia primary and add on card. The numbers are the same.
Some of you have got addon card with same number, while some of you have addon card with different numbers.

What is the process to get an add-on card with a different number? Is there any specific method I should follow to cancel the current addon and get a replacement addon card with a different number?

Thanks

I have an infinia primary and add on card. The numbers are the same.
Some of you have got addon card with same number, while some of you have addon card with different numbers.

What is the process to get an add-on card with a different number? Is there any specific method I should follow to cancel the current addon and get a replacement addon card with a different number?

Thanks
I requested for add on from the HDFC app if they have bank account with HDFC. If not you can send the addon form with the document to Chennai address it would be dispatched within a few days.

Back