• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia add ons came with same number, how to purchase more vouchers

OK, I cancelled them now. But one agent said that I can apply after 7 days, and the other agent on phone confirmed that I should re apply after 30 working days (45 calendar days) otherwise I would be reissued Addons with same number again. Confused about the time after which I should reapply? Also, looks like I should not email the grievance team to get this confirmation as they might stop the reissuance.
I have applied in two days and card got delivered.

Make sure initial add on card cancellation ticket was closed and try after two days.

Will gyftr block account if I use gyftr with 2 different numbers and use primary card in 1st and add on card in 2nd account for payment?

After how much time can we reapply, I already closed them on phone yesterday. One agent said 7 days and the other one said 45 days to reapply. Confused.
Different agents say different things, I also faced this issue. Call center says you can submit closure form in the Branch. Branch guys say to close the card through mycards app or call customer care. Branch guys were almost clueless about the process for card closure. Call centre guys didn't accept card closure request at all. Finally I got my wife's add on card closed by summitting a letter to their Branch in Bangalore and a got new one issued with different number, however her add on card is still linked to my mobile. It was a lengthy process for me, also I was not in hurry as such.

Different agents say different things, I also faced this issue. Call center says you can submit closure form in the Branch. Branch guys say to close the card through mycards app or call customer care. Branch guys were almost clueless about the process for card closure. Call centre guys didn't accept card closure request at all. Finally I got my wife's add on card closed by summitting a letter to their Branch in Bangalore and a got new one issued with different number, however her add on card is still linked to my mobile. It was a lengthy process for me, also I was not in hurry as such.
Are you closing the primary card or Add on card?
For add on card just call Infinia customer service, to place the requested, For me they took request to closer in 10 minutes

Are you closing the primary card or Add on card?
For add on card just call Infinia customer service, to place the requested, For me they took request to closer in 10 minutes
For closing the card. Infinia customer service didn't accept my closure request on phone, made me to run to their branch and branch people were clueless. They logged in a card closure call in their systems, later my RM called to coordinate the process for closure.
I think I requested for new add on card through netbanking, as far as I remember. Time was mostly lost in the closure of original add on card.
I think you can apply for a new add on card once the old one stops showing on your hdfc app, that's probably what I did.

How do
I have applied in two days and card got delivered.

Make sure initial add on card cancellation ticket was closed and try after two days.
How do we make sure the cancellation ticket is closed? MyCards application is NO MORE showing my add on cards which I requested for closure through phonebanking yesterday night. Should I call customer care to get this confirmation as I have not been assigned any ticket.

How do

How do we make sure the cancellation ticket is closed? MyCards application is NO MORE showing my add on cards which I requested for closure through phonebanking yesterday night. Should I call customer care to get this confirmation as I have not been assigned any ticket.
you will receive the email on ticket closer, below is recent one i got it for add on closer.

1726568267211.webp

Back