• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

infinia card with imperia account?

hello i am going to convert the hdfc preferred to imperia i will deposit 10 lakhs can I get the infinia credit card?my existing card is regalia with 138000 limit only i am not salaried person?

hello i am going to convert the hdfc preferred to imperia i will deposit 10 lakhs can I get the infinia credit card?my existing card is regalia with 138000 limit only i am not salaried person?
check other threads and you will get your answer....

you need high Relationship with bank (10L is way too less) along with high credit limit (more than 8L+) in order to be eligible for Infinia

Bro preferred account is fine you need higher limit on your ragalia for infinia upgrade.

You need have 8+ lakh limit on existing card with 7 laks minimum spending in last 6 months for infinia upgrade.

You can email to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for limit enhancement.

btw how did you get ragalia below 3 lakh limit?

Bro preferred account is fine you need higher limit on your ragalia for infinia upgrade.

You need have 8+ lakh limit on existing card with 7 laks minimum spending in last 6 months for infinia upgrade.

You can email to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com for limit enhancement.

btw how did you get ragalia below 3 lakh limit?
thankyou bro i will drop the mail to e-mail u provided, in 2018 i received the money back card with limit Rs 20000 later i received 3 enhancement offers from bank to Rs.115000, later i received the call from HDFC Bank they upgraded my moneyback card to Regalia at limit 115000. after my limit enhanced to 138000 1 year back till now no offer from HDFC Bank.

Last edited:
imperia a/c and infinia both are different thing, one doesn't guarantee another. even if you get an upgrade to imperial banking it will 2-3 yr minimum to climb from 1.38 to 8/10/12 lakhs, minimum CL on infinia keep on going up from 8/10 lakhs.
it is impossible to get limit enhancement offers from 1.38 to 8 to 10 lakhs for me because I am not salaried or self employed.

Back