• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia or Biz Black or both?

I actually tried getting BizBlack as floater to DCB metal. Didn't work. Apparently they are in same level (as per HDFC's internal criteria), and BizBlack as floater could be issued to only higher level card (like Infinia).

In fact, they asked me to close DCB metal first, as they can't issue two core cards. I did so, and then got BizBlack.

Also they would likely confirm business as profession.

All said, please still do try. Your luck may vary. Let us know if you succeed. :)
Thanks a lot for explaining

I actually tried getting BizBlack as floater to DCB metal. Didn't work. Apparently they are in same level (as per HDFC's internal criteria), and BizBlack as floater could be issued to only higher level card (like Infinia).

In fact, they asked me to close DCB metal first, as they can't issue two core cards. I did so, and then got BizBlack.

Also they would likely confirm business as profession.

All said, please still do try. Your luck may vary. Let us know if you succeed. :)
I think most of the staff in HDFC are clueless with regards to the criteria for Bizblack - I was informed by my branch that they couldn't issue a lower variant card like BizBlack as I already hold Infinia! They could have given it if I had other cards. I am a self employed professional.

I think most of the staff in HDFC are clueless with regards to the criteria for Bizblack - I was informed by my branch that they couldn't issue a lower variant card like BizBlack as I already hold Infinia! They could have given it if I had other cards. I am a self employed professional.
Just request them to get connected to their contact from Credit Card team and request them to apply as floater. Please ensure your employment status on their record is set to self-employed before applying. If not, get your profile updated before applying. I got BizBlack as floater on my infinia. I just had to sign an application form. No extra document, nothing else.

Just request them to get connected to their contact from Credit Card team and request them to apply as floater. Please ensure your employment status on their record is set to self-employed before applying. If not, get your profile updated before applying. I got BizBlack as floater on my infinia. I just had to sign an application form. No extra document, nothing else.
Ok. Thank you.

I will follow it up.

I don’t think the profile matters. I had changed my profile to salaried about a year ago after reading how it helps you get better card offers. I have never changed it and my Biz Black was approved as a floater without question. I don’t think HDFC cares about what we input in the profile section. They likely go by what we stated at the start or whatever documents we might have submitted at some stage.

Does GST payments vis Biz Black is counted towards milestones.
Pls advise. Being self employed i am thinking of getting it as a floater to Regalia Gold, is this possible.

I don’t think the profile matters. I had changed my profile to salaried about a year ago after reading how it helps you get better card offers. I have never changed it and my Biz Black was approved as a floater without question. I don’t think HDFC cares about what we input in the profile section. They likely go by what we stated at the start or whatever documents we might have submitted at some stage.
As far as I know they do. While applying for floater, you/executive must have checked self-employed checkbox in the application.

I have a pre-approved offer for Biz Black, so if I take the Biz Black card now, will I be able to get Infinia in the future?
It doesn't directly prevent you from getting the Infinia but more cards you have, the harder it gets to aquire another one. However, since you are pre approved for a very high end card, it's quite possible you might get the Infinia as well.

Back