• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Infinia or Biz Black or both?

I have gone ahead because this is the only good card missing in my collection
They might ask to make fd for higher limit. During application process my rm said they approving my infinia but with 4.5l limit, make 3l fd to get more limit upto 10l. To show having higher relationship with bank. In saving account was 10L. Fd not linked to cc, can close anytime.
But Not sure whether it was CC department requirement or rm completing his target.

They might ask to make fd for higher limit. During application process my rm said they approving my infinia but with 4.5l limit, make 3l fd to get more limit upto 10l. To show having higher relationship with bank. In saving account was 10L. Fd not linked to cc, can close anytime.
But Not sure whether it was CC department requirement or rm completing his target.
It was the relationship manager completing his target
I don't have any relationship manager.

10 lakhs to 20 lacs is the normal limit for Infinia based on ITR and CIBIL score.
No relation to fixed deposits.

Last edited:
It was the relationship manager completing his target
I don't have any relationship manager.

10 lakhs to 20 lacs is the normal limit for Infinia based on ITR and CIBIL score.
No relation to fixed deposits.
Did you apply BizBlack via FD route? if so how much was FD amount?

I am eligible for infinia based on ITR but I am wondering if I should apply for Infinia or Biz Black or both.

Infinia 14750 joining fee and renewal fee are compensated by 12500 points every year, which are best redeemed for air tickets
but I get 24% discount on all domestic and international air tickets using Magnus burgundy on traveledge, so I would value 12500 points at only Rs 9500.

So an expense of 5250 every year for --
unlimited International and domestic lounge access (I already have these)
1+1 ITC buffet.
2+1 night free ITC room (not worth it)
10000 Amazon pay with 12.71% return (around 10% after 24% discount)

Biz Black is definitely worth it if you have to pay a lot of tax.
1.5 lakh spends in the first 90 days will make it zero joining fee
Sorry to ask, but can you please explain how you get 24 % discount on flights?
Is it in form of reward points you earn or straight forward discount?

Back