• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia plastic review

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone point me to a current and up to date review of the infinia plastic?

Specifically interested in the reward rate and capping of points for smartbuy flight bookings.

TIA

I think it's pretty much same as Infinia Metal without the Metal form factor (unlike DCB metal and plastic) ,

Also I don't think plastic is being issued right now (again unlike DCB plastic)

Only old plastic holders are still getting plastic card on replacement
Plastic is still being issued. I have gotten mine last month and my friend has gotten one this month.

Not sure if it matters but both of us are old HDFC customers with 6+ years old regalia card.

How to get it?
I think there are more knowledgeable folks here who can guide you better. I am pretty new to this forum and still exploring.

I however can definitely tell you how me and my friend got it. We met the salary requirement for Infinia and both of us requested for an upgrade. I had good spends on my card so I got it sooner. My friend completed it recently hence he got it later.

nrj1007

TF Premier
I think there are more knowledgeable folks here who can guide you better. I am pretty new to this forum and still exploring.

I however can definitely tell you how me and my friend got it. We met the salary requirement for Infinia and both of us requested for an upgrade. I had good spends on my card so I got it sooner. My friend completed it recently hence he got it later.
Did you specifically asked for infinia pvc? Is the spend and salary criteria same for infinia pvc and metal or is it lower?

Did you specifically asked for infinia pvc? Is the spend and salary criteria same for infinia pvc and metal or is it lower?
I did not specifically ask for it. I showed interest for Infinia in general and my RM told me that as long as I can manage the spends criteria, it’s possible.

I am not aware if the criteria is same for plastic and metal.

Card

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did not specifically ask for it. I showed interest for Infinia in general and my RM told me that as long as I can manage the spends criteria, it’s possible.

I am not aware if the criteria is same for plastic and metal.
Interesting! I thought HDFC is issuing Metal for new cards and plastic is only for existing ones who are not upgraded or not willing to upgrade.

Both are the same. Whatever applies to metal applies to plastic also. The only exclusion is the fee waive off spend threshold used to be 8L or so but for metal, it's 10L and they've stopped issuing the plastic one as of now.