• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia reward points redemption against vistara flight

If the cost of a return ticket is say Rs 10000( ten thousand only), then how many points should i redeem from my accrued points on the captioned card?
Just for the kind information of the members, i am a basic member on CV( not sure if this is relevant).
Also, does it make better sense to book on vistara directly or through portals like MMT or clear trip etc.
Thanks in advance.

If the cost of a return ticket is say Rs 10000( ten thousand only), then how many points should i redeem from my accrued points on the captioned card?
Just for the kind information of the members, i am a basic member on CV( not sure if this is relevant).
Also, does it make better sense to book on vistara directly or through portals like MMT or clear trip etc.
Thanks in advance.
Route? Class of travel?

Thanks in advance.
if you want to redeem infinia poitns first check the cost of the ticket on vistara website
then according to the ratio if 2:1 transfer that much amount of points.
Otherwsie you can also book through smartbuy portal where you would have to pay 30% in cash

Thanks in advance.
If booked through Smartbuy, you can redeem only 70% and rest needs to be paid by card. This is the most simple method.

Are you looking for transfer of points to Club vistara? Then it will depend on the route and availability. Then you need to book through vistara only for redemption.

Is Mmt or cleartrip vouchers available for redemption of Infinia? Generally it is poor value.

Back