• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Instant credit (bill payment) to Credit Card

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

raghumahajan

TF Select
Hi TFians,
Can you share any ways to pay credit card bills (for Standard Chartered) that result in instant credit or at least an increase in credit limit considering savings account is not present?

Can share for other cards, I or moderators can append this to make a wiki post.

Hi TFians,
Can you share any ways to pay credit card bills (for Standard Chartered) that result in instant credit or at least an increase in credit limit considering savings account is not present?

Can share for other cards, I or moderators can append this to make a wiki post.
In my experience, Mobikwik, Paytm, and CRED have always been instant. However, I don't have a Standard Chartered credit card. You can try paying a sample 100 Rs though.

In my experience, Mobikwik, Paytm, and CRED have always been instant. However, I don't have a Standard Chartered credit card. You can try paying a sample 100 Rs though.
No Cred do not settle at an instant. For some instances, it shows sent to bank, but never reflects at credit card or even increased cc limit

There is one thread in TF...
In that thread almost every bank's credit card UPI ID's is mentioned.
Like for axis it is
cc91mobileno.credit card last 4 digit no. @axisbank.
Thats the instant payment option .

find that thread ..

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back