• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Insurance payment via Amazon pay gift card balance

This is such a huge change, I have also noticed this when I was trying to pay yesterday, not sure when they brought this change... First they Removed an option to pay insurance premiums through CCs and now this..
Last year no issue you can use your cc
This year they first removed cc option
Then they put max limit to 10k

We are able to pay premiums above 10k from website but not in mobile..
I have tried it yesterday itself attaching screenshot .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-12-07-03-55-36_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-12-07-03-55-36_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 39
think it might be use specific then...amazon also going paytm way.....devaluing users based on their history...this is racism

I see now amazon is not allowing for any insurance payments above 10k with any payment methodike Amazon GC or UPI etc..
They are not even allowing to proceed next if amount > 10k.
Anyone facing issues similar to me?
Use Amazon Web to pay insurance premium more than 10k . Right now it is allowing to pay more than 10k with apay balance

Has anyone made insurance payment through Amazon via GV balance recently?

I need to pay insurance of 98k. Want to double check before buying and loading 90k of Amazon GVs.

I need to pay insurance of 98k. Want to double check before buying and loading 90k of Amazon GVs.
Yes. The limit for insurance payment from Amazon gift voucher from Amazon is 1L.
See the below attachment I can pay 73k insurance premium with Amazon via gv.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231010_173451.jpg
    Screenshot_20231010_173451.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 47

Earlier there was some issue in mobile app and website was working fine but now you can pay your premium upto 1L

Inly 15K max is allowed from Amazon Pay(AGC). Rest can be paid by Cc.
No restriction on frequency.
I am told by Amazon today

Have to pay LIC premium of 1.5L by Amazon Pay. If I add money to Amazon Pay from Amazon Gift Voucher of 1.5L could i pay LIC premium?

I need to pay 1.3 lakh insurance can I pay in Amazon with amazon pay balance upto 1 lakh and rest amount with any other credit card

I need to pay 1.3 lakh insurance can I pay in Amazon with amazon pay balance upto 1 lakh and rest amount with any other credit card
Not possible in Mobile app
You can try website if it works
As above 1L you will not able to proceed to payment options

Back