• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB International Lounge Access Using DCB

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How can primary and add on card holders get international lounge access using DCB? 4 digit pin authentication like domestic Lounge?

I am planning to go to Dubai's lounge with my KID, I and my wife hold DCB and addon, will the kid entry be charged, he is 4 years

By the rules - yes - kid will be charged. You can look up the rules of entry for every lounge @ the PP or Diners or DXB airport linked websites.

But - there are plenty of Diners loungers in DXB. If one lounge dragons insists that you need to pay for your kid try and find another lounge that has a more kindly gatekeeper. You should be able find one without issue given the sheer number of lounges there.

ArunR

TF Neo
I have a doubt and haven't found a reply online anywhere! I have a DCB card and my wife has the add on DCB card. Will my wife - the add on card memeber be able to use the lounges alone (without me accompanying her)?

ArunR

TF Neo
At Chennai airport lounge last Friday, she was travelling alone with the add-on DCB card and since the add-on card doesn't have her name, they denied entry into the lounge saying the name on the card must match the boarding pass.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
At Chennai airport lounge last Friday, she was travelling alone with the add-on DCB card and since the add-on card doesn't have her name, they denied entry into the lounge saying the name on the card must match the boarding pass.
Addon card should have her name??
Thats how it works. How you get that addon card?

Avid_snake

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Addon card will have her name if it is issued for her. There is a separate PIN you need to set for the addon card and you can use it in the lounge with that PIN

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am surprised that add on card doesn't have the card holder name. What name the card is having as I don't think any bank will issue credit card without name.

By any chance she carried your primary card and hence name didn't match? Because card number remains same for DCB.

I am surprised that add on card doesn't have the card holder name. What name the card is having as I don't think any bank will issue credit card without name.

By any chance she carried your primary card and hence name didn't match? Because card number remains same for DCB.

OP said the names don't match. As in the name on the card and BP. Of course the card would have a minimum 3 character name. Also she was traveling alone. :)

It's a case where they were very strict about entry. Generally they allow anybody in as long as the person or bank or whatever is paying for it.