• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

International Lounge wich I can access immediately after activation of cc

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?

jetesh

TF Ace
Or open a wealth account with IDFC. The initial cheque amount is between Rs 5-7 lakhs. You will get a wealth debit card within 7 working days.

or SBM wealth account with SBM. The initial cheque amount is between Rs 2-3 lakhs. You will get a wealth debit card within 7 working days.

jetesh

TF Ace
Upon presentation of IDFC FIRST Wealth Debit Card and boarding pass, cardholders can enjoy the following privileges:

• Maximum of 3+3 complimentary access for FIRST Wealth cardholders every calendar quarter at domestic airports*
Maximum of 2 complimentary access for FIRST Wealth cardholders every calendar quarter at international airports*

Please note: Your card will be charged a refundable (within 24 hrs) amount of Rs. 2 for each entry at a domestic airport lounge.
At international lounges, your card will be charged an amount of 35 USD which will be reverted in your account within 10 days.

Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access -cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself/herself and for his/her accompanying guests.

jetesh

TF Ace
SBM Bank India in collaboration with LoungeKey™ gives our customers access to over 1,100+ international airport lounges around the world*.

Please present your eligible payment card and identify yourself as a LoungeKey customer when access the lounges. Customer can also register for a LoungeKey digital card for lounge access.

Download the LoungeKey APP or access https://www.loungekey.com/SBM_BankIndia and register for a LoungeKey account using your eligible payment card and you will be able to generate your LoungeKey digital card (QR code) for lounge access.

Customer can enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year.

Customers are required to enable cross-border Ecom transactions prior to lounge access as a pre-authorization of US$35 per person is done to authenticate if the card is live and valid. The pre-authorisation hold of USD 35 will be charged for each lounge visit and will be reversed within 15 days from the date of the transaction. Any additional visits plus all guests are chargeable at US$35 per person per visit.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBM Bank India in collaboration with LoungeKey™ gives our customers access to over 1,100+ international airport lounges around the world*.

Please present your eligible payment card and identify yourself as a LoungeKey customer when access the lounges. Customer can also register for a LoungeKey digital card for lounge access.

Download the LoungeKey APP or access https://www.loungekey.com/SBM_BankIndia and register for a LoungeKey account using your eligible payment card and you will be able to generate your LoungeKey digital card (QR code) for lounge access.

Customer can enjoy 4 complimentary visits per year.

Customers are required to enable cross-border Ecom transactions prior to lounge access as a pre-authorization of US$35 per person is done to authenticate if the card is live and valid. The pre-authorisation hold of USD 35 will be charged for each lounge visit and will be reversed within 15 days from the date of the transaction. Any additional visits plus all guests are chargeable at US$35 per person per visit.
ohh noice that SBM gives complimentary lounge benefits with LoungeKey.
Other banks do charge afaik.

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
The last best available option for you is to get a credit card against FD.

IndusInd Pinnacle or IndusInd Celesta against Rs 2.25 L FD.

No spending criteria, card issued usually in 8-9 working days.
Well I give up on this trip my au ixigo I’ll see if I’m getting this on time or not it’s under process along pp otherwise when I’ll be back I’ll upgrade my cc or close it and surly I’ll apply for premium cc which is allowing international lounge

ahmedshaikh__

TF Select
Well I’m travelling to Europe next month in first 2 weeks is there any card wich I can apply now and use international lounge access immediately after activation of card
As of now I’m holding icici coral with 260k limit sbi simply click with 130k hdfc millennia 77k limit is there any chance guys ?
Guys I have a question it’s just was in my mind will this trick work or not I have others card wich allow domestic lounge access and in mumbai even in terminal 2 ithere are domestic lounge and I’ll be travelling with same terminal can I use my domestic lounge access with international boarding pass I know how stupid I’m for asking this still wanted to make it clear